• 1333 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9771 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 9/8/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Zapix, ImFirewalker, BasicT and 13 others like this.
  2. Amazing! Can’t wait to play!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  3. Good job everyone! I'm really excited to try out the new maps! Especially from you @TheBlueComet

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    TheBlueComet likes this.
  4. Nice map, GG to all builders <3

~ Zom

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  5. Hey!
    These maps look awesome! I can't wait to try them out! Great work everyone who built these maps, they look wonderful! <3

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  6. Lmao @Intoxicating the name of our map nearly didnt fit in the line!! xD

Good Job on the maps everyone :D

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  7. Wow, great looking maps! Can't wait to play them! Great work on these maps, can't wait to see what the future brings.

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  8. I found it so satisfying and yet so infuriating

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2019
    powh likes this.
  9. Exciting times when a map update is released. I am looking forward to playing on some of these maps, especially the new Bridges one! Thanks for the great update.

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    powh likes this.
  10. Great work to all the builders, especially @TheBlueComet for making so many new maps for us all to enjoy! It really is appreciated. I can’t wait to play on these maps soon!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    TheBlueComet likes this.
  11. Another Turf Wars map <3

As a person who is fluent in Youtube poops, I have to admit that the name of the "Sos" map made me laugh a lot. SoS

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  12. I hope to check out the new bridges map :)

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    powh likes this.
  13. A lot of these new maps look fantastic. It's especially nice to see a new Bridges map, along with Speed Builders, Dragons, and more. @TheBlueComet came in with the maps, which is gratifying to see. I'm glad that everyone is producing the maps that they enjoy, and got quite a few done in the last week since the last map update. It genuinely amazes me how much you were able to get done in a small amount of time. I hope everyone keeps up the great work, as your passion and quality in these maps truly show.

Congratulations to @Dutty on finally getting that Admin tag! :happyt3:

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    TheBlueComet, Dutty and powh like this.
  14. Still waiting on an avatar themed cake wars map :eyes:

These maps look sick! I particularly like the Batteries Not Included map by @TheBlueComet, who has been putting in SO much work! I dont know how you builders do it! Thank you for these maps, I cannot wait to experience them in-game!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    TheBlueComet likes this.
  15. Heyoo!

These maps are incredible! I can't wait to try all the maps out! @TheBlueComet you released so many map's this update, and they look fantastic! Keep up the great work to everyone who helped with this update.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    TheBlueComet likes this.
  16. Omg its on its way!! Soon^TM xd

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  17. Yo!
    Once again another lovely lineup of maps for the week, my personal favorite would have to be First Response. My main reason for liking the map is not only the theme, but it's for Turf Wars which I feel has been lacking on new-fresh map ideas. I look forward to seeing next week's map lineup!

Also: nicely done to everyone who got their maps accepted this week!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
  18. As always, lovely map additions. Super impressed with these new maps and I cannot wait to try them out. Honestly, these maps just keep getting better and better and I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of what our community and build team can do. Keep it up, everyone! <3

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  19. Hey, TheBlueComet is the "Its a jungle out there" map referencing the TV show monk?

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  20. New maps looking amazing! Im hype to try them out. Good job on the new maps builders!

Posted Sep 10, 2019