• 787 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12254 Players Online
  • 11467 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MAP

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Paladise, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Got carried in making a bomber map with wild_Def <3-<3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    Orangey and BadgerInASuit like this.
  2. Imagine capitalizing the “D” in wild_def

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. Hey! This looks like it took a LOT of time to make, and very tedious. I applaud your commitment to building this, it turned out to look super cool! I really like the trees that were placed around the main map! It brings it to life.
    Keep up the great work! I'd love to see some more stuff from you guys :D

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. looks really fun, alot of details

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Heya!

I really like the theme and the execution of this map! It really does look like you guys put a lot of effort into the map! I really love the dinosaur at the top :D. A few things that I would suggest is to expand your palate when it comes to stone. I would try to experiment with different types of stone to add more texture or even wool. I would also try to smooth out the terrain bit more, other than that, great job!

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  6. Heyy!!

This map looks so good! I can definitely see how much time and effort you guys put into it. I especially like the trees and waterfalls that are seen throughout the map. Once again, amazing build! If you guys make more maps in the future, I hope you decide to share pictures. :)

Posted Apr 5, 2021
  7. Hey Paladise

This looks like a really cool map! I love the tree especially and I think it's a lovely touch to the cliff face. I'm not a huge builder myself but I can definitely see the work that went into this. It's lovely to see the effort you've put in, and I hope to see it on the network at some point if you decide to submit it! :D

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  8. Hey!
    This map looks so good! The trees around the edge are such a nice addition and it looks like it definitely took a lot of time to build. The dinosaur as well looks extraordinary. As aahad said, the only thing I would work on is smoothing out the whole terrain wall a bit to make it look more natural. Other than that, it looks amazing!

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  9. Wow... This looks amazing! I like the terraforming! :)

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  10. Hey Paladise! I know I've said this before, but your building skills are very impressive and it's amazing to see how much progress you've made in such little time. With that being said, I think that this map looks incredible! I personally feel that you guys did an excellent job in executing details in this build. The terrain looks amazing and the little things such as the trees, dinosaurs and waterfalls really adds to the overall wow of this map. The only thing I would suggest has already been suggested above by @aahad - There could be a bit more block variation in the stone. All things aside, this maps looks amazing and I hope to potentially see this added to Nano's Bomber gamemode. Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    Paladise and aahad like this.
  11. Hello!

YES YES YES!!! I've been waiting to see dinosaur themed maps pop up ever since I watched Jurassic Park for the first time last year. The trees are my absolutely favorite part of this map. They add so much character and theming to the build. The way they are shaped with the drooping leaves matches the image of how I imagine the dinosaurs lived. The waterfalls are SOO well done. In my opinion, they give off the appearance of flowing water perfectly. Keep up the fantastic work, your progress has been incredible!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  12. Sorry bb

Yea it did take a decent amount of time but it was fun building with def :) Thank you and you will!!

ty c:

yea sure :D

yea tyy, ill ask def and see if he wants to post any more threads about our maps, but in the most recent update we had one come out :)

TY :D

Tbh it's been in testing like 8 different times but there's always something broken abt it :(

ty :D and yea we'll smooth it a bit more

just like u <3-<3 anyways tyy

nah def was the one who carried me and tyy :D we'll add some more blocks to the pallete as well

TYY :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow, Mehmoodie and Amg like this.
  13. this looks sick. reminds me of the game super bomberman

Posted May 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  14. Vary cool! What game would it be for?

Posted May 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  15. NANO Bomber :) (java)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2021
  16. Amazing detail i hope to see it as one of the maps on NANO Bomber soon!

Posted May 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  17. Paladise You're going off! This is a really good map, I personally like the middle since when the borders close in it makes it harder for the player to hide, I think that was a really good idea. Overall, awesome map! I hope you make more maps in the future :)

Posted May 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  18. O on java

Posted May 5, 2021
    Paladise likes this.