• 241 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2820 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mass Chest Opening

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ethethchan, Nov 11, 2019.

?

Would you like to see a mass chest opening on youtube?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Would you guys like to see a mass chest opening, im talkin like 17 thankfull chests, 24 omega chests, 59 illuminate chests, and 84 mythical chests and like extras like 17 ancient chests and 7 legacy chests. Would you or naw?

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Jocoe and GAM like this.
  2. Just make sure record it and send it to MTRT (doeo and oeod) lmao. We track chest openings and calculate the percentages of receiving a certain type of reward. That'll greatly help us :P
    Lol sure, but if you regret it don't blame me hahahah.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Jocoe, ethethchan and GAM like this.
  3. Thread Moved to Server Discussion

I think that this would be something really cool to do for a YouTube video! It would show a lot of new people the types of rewards that they can get out of chests, especially since you have so many of each type. I know that I would totally watch it just to see what can come out of those chests!

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Jocoe, ethethchan and GAM like this.
  4. Heyo!

This is definitely a neat idea! I love to see chests openings on youtube and it would be cool to see all the new cosmetics you would get! If you do, then don't forget to put it in the Youtube Video Showcase area so we know when you post it, (if you do).

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  5. Hey there!

Wow, that's probably more chests than I've ever opened on Mineplex! I'd very much like to see that. It would be interesting to me, to see the drops and see the probability.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  6. Hey!

I can't believe you have that many chests firstly to be honest, I have 0 at the moment and only around 4,000 shards as I do not play as much games as I used to, and also I spend them instead of saving them over a prolonged period of time. As for your suggestion of a YouTube video with a mass chest opening, I'd definitely love to see something like that. I myself do not know how it feels to open that many chests at once, so it would be pretty neat to see someone else get a tone of new cosmetics all in one video. There was one time where I hadn't logged onto the server for a while and I came back to around 50 Old Chests and some other chests, but still that's not as many as you have waiting for you to open! Good luck with the video anyway!

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  7. Yeeee boi I'd watch that

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  8. Hello there.

That's a lot of chests you got there.... and I'd definitely watch you open them all. I don't know what but something about opening a large amount of chests in a short amount of time is oddly satisfying.

~ Zom

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  9. Honestly, this would be awesome. I’d love to see you open all those chests. You’d get an awful lot of loot from them and I’d like to see all of what you get. It would be an entertaining video that I would definitely watch.

As for the chest, oh my goodness! I have like 20 Ancient Chests and that’s about it. I never have shards to buy any more than that and I only get chests when I level up or receive a monthly bonus.

Anyways, good luck with your video, and I can’t wait to see it! Good idea!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    ethethchan likes this.
  10. I have 173 chests unopened because I didn't get a chance to open most of them. Although I save all of the old, ancient, and mythical chests because I don't have anything else to get. I only open some of my chests if I need to refill my gadgets, shards, and obtain some items I haven't got in-game. I'll love to see you're doing a mass chest opening in your video because that'll be interesting. I remember I saw someone did the mass chest opening session before, but I couldn't remember the exact date.

I cannot wait to see what you have!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    ethethchan likes this.
  11. Hey!
    Wow! That's a lot chests! I'd honestly love to see a mass chest opening video, especially when you hit some of the legacy and omega chests! I've always found it really entertaining to watch chest opening videos, so I'd definitely love to watch this! I wonder how many shards you could get from that... Anyways, I feel like this would definitely be an entertaining video that I'd love to watch!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  12. Edit: should i do it all at once or do it one chest at a time?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2019