• 2883 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11789 Players Online
  • 8906 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mass Fiction - artwork

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Oct 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Artwork from Washington D.C. // Enjoy <3
    -IntoRainbows

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  2. Hey!

So glad you yet again decided to share your amazing work with us. These images are no exception to your great quality artwork, I am very impressed with all of your works. I love what you have done with these images, so well done. I can't give much feedback for improvement, they're pretty stunning in my opinion. Keep up the great artwork, and make sure to keep sharing it because we all love it! :D

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Hello!

I really like this artwork, I love the simplistic and clean style that they all have and the logo gives them a really nice touch. Please do keep sharing your artwork because it's awesome!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. I am a big fan of this artwork. Not only are they absolutely stunning, but the style and cartoon-like images were very appealing to me. I'm no art person so I cannot comprehend how you've managed to illustrate these pictures, as well as the logo. Thank you for sharing, please continue posting your artwork as they are truly wonderful to look at.

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. HOW DID I MISS THIS ONE?

I don't know how I missed this post!!! This is like a whole new world of colours and art which still incorporates your original style!! I love how layered all this out, with the photography and then with the editing and the drawing itself. You'd make one fantastic graphic designer as well!!

I studied a bit of graphic design in Uni when I was doing a particular course, maybe I should share with you a couple of the things I had to do whilst I was in uni. It's quite different to this and it wasn't as free (like I couldn't really express my art I had to stick with certain styles). But either way it was so fun!!

To be completely honest lately your work has been inspiring me so much to get back into art, and actually do like digital art!! I think sometimes in our minds we feel our work has to look a certain way, or it has to be a certain perfectness. But that's not true!! Art is, and always will be, self expression and the way you express that. It doesn't matter what it looks like, because all that matters is the meaning behind it. So I think I will get back into that and update you on how it goes.

You know I love your art, and oh! I also showed my boyfriend some of your work today and he was totally blown away by it as well. His reaction was literally like "Woah, wow, that's so cool!!" But like way more exciting because I just made it sound more basic haha. Your work deserves to be seen by so many, and I can't wait to share your art with more people in my life!! I'm going to a friends house tonight along with a few others, and I can tell you that I'm going to be showing them your work <3 they'll love it!!

I can't wait to see more, it's such an exciting thing when I see new art pop up here by you <3

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    AyyNick and Iscariot like this.