• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9634 Players Online
  • 6744 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Master Builders Mini-Build Thread

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Loofii, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I'm an avid player of Master Builders, and some of my works I'm pretty proud of. As such, I've decided to create this thread of my "mini-builds" from Master Builders. All of these builds were made in five minutes or less, as is the way of Master Builders. Thoughts? Tips on making them better that can be applied within the Master Builders timespan?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I may or may not choose to continue this thread, depending on how much I like my builds in the coming days. Thanks for checkin' it out!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Viberent likes this.
  2. I can honestly only dream of being as good as building in you are, how much practice did it take to get to this level?
    You should probably try to apply for the Builder position on Mineplex if you have time, I feel like if you can get these builds done in such a short period of time, you could probably make something amazing on the team.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I'm always amazed to see what kind of amazing things can be made out of blocks we all have access to and the skill of an individual.
    EDIT: I forgot to mention that I like the Treehouse the best, just by looking at it it feels like it was made by a professional.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  3. Thank you very much for your kind words! I don't think I'm anywhere near Builder level, considering the depth and skill that is put into Mineplex builds, as well as the talent they have with terraforming. I'm always striving to improve though, so maybe one day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Viberent likes this.
  4. Here are a few more I've done since! I'm particularly proud of the Eyes build.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Viberent likes this.
  5. Howdy!

These are some truly incredible builds! Its very impressive that you can build such detailed structures in so little time! Very good job, however I'm puzzled as to why exactly you lost when the Theme was: Windmill

My personal favorite of all of these is: Cake, I'm not so sure why I do, maybe it's just that it's cute?

Anywhoo, I personally am in firm belief that I'm a great builder, but I couldn't possibly build that quickly. Again, excellent job on the builds!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 6, 2020