• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MCPD Introduction (Group Law agency)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MCPD Official, Dec 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello There Mineplex!
    Introduce My Name Is Mario Im Holding This MCPD Official Account You Can Call me Mario,I was Make This Group Or Clan Forum Account Because I dont Have Enough Money,But First I want to tell you what is MCPD?

About MCPD
    MCPD is A Law Agency Group or Small Group thats Protect and serve We do Some Hacker Reporting Stuff And Innaporated report like, ***ual Harassment In Online Gaming,Bullying In-game of Minecraft also other stuff so

Why I created MCPD?
    MCPD is Need It to minecraft because i see lot of hackers and also hack client So I created MCPD for we can safe minecraft together

MCPD status
    Chief: ItsMario56INF
    Vice Chief: Nexon_Gaming617
    Elders:Coolman21430
    Note: We are Not An staff but we are a group that activist about reporting some rules brakers
    If you want to know our discord server please DM me

Posted Dec 23, 2018
  2. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Great to see you’ve created a group determined to report hackers! I won’t be joining the discord server today, but I look forward to seeing this group around!

Posted Dec 23, 2018
    MCPD Official likes this.
  3. Yeah Thanks We appreciate it
    --- Post updated ---
    Its Fine Pancake_7 But We appreciate you welcomed us very nice and we will start protecting also serve you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 24, 2018
  4. Nice job mario!

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  5. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

heya! First, I wanted to commemorate you for going beyond the normal role of a player and creating your own group to help us keep Mineplex hacker-free! The Mineplex server has several ways to report hackers such as Forum Player Reports (mineplex.com/reports) and the StaffRequest community! However, this adds another way for players to report hackers!

I'm looking forward to seeing what this group does! Make sure to PM me if you need anything! <3

-SaucyStyle

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  6. JVSgamer

JVSgamer

Glad to see that you want increase your activity within the community! This is A very good idea and I cannot wait to see how it goes!
    --- Post updated ---
    Glad to see that you want to increase your activity within the community! This is a very good idea and I cannot wait to see how it goes!

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  7. Sure We will Protect and serve also hacker free this server we will do it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 28, 2018
  8. ImFeelingLucky

ImFeelingLucky

Effective communication can allow for all sorts of productivity within a group, a company, and a organization. In furthering the development of this group, I’d suggest creating a discord server where players and members of this group, alike, can join. It’s important to have a platform to communicate with your team members, but you can also be surpised on how helpful the public can be in helping you with your vision and goals. One way I can think of is the public going to you to bring awareness to rule breakers. For example “hey guys, theres a hacker in /server BR-2”. Easiest way to do this is to have a discord open to the Mineplex community. Following, creating a community in-game can benefit in similar ways as above. Lastly, creating a group here on the forums can be a fun addition to this group. I’m not well informed with groups here on the website however, from what I have heard, it’s a great little addition to anyone's squad, group, or organization.

If you have already done one, two, or all three of these things then it is safe to say you’re on the right track for creating a lasting, and effective group on Mineplex and for that I applaud you. I’ve always thought that Mineplex needs more community run organizations and team recruitment that serve the purpose of bettering the server and the community. Though I won’t be joining you today, I do think this is a really good start in stimulating change here on Mineplex. Hope to see you guys in-game!

Posted Dec 28, 2018
  9. We have discord server For Easy Communicate with other officier of mcpd while patrolling we usually use voice channel

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 28, 2018
  10. We already have a discord server. By the way, my name is cool man and i'm the vice chief with MCPD!
    --- Post updated ---
    In addition, we have a handbook which is for newly hired MCPD officers and we also have a trello profile which allows all MCPD staff to check how they are doing and our high rank members will post a comment on their trello card to see their progress. They will comment reports on how they did on patrol. These reports will be reviewed every 3 months and the high rank members will determine if the Newer officer deserves a promotion. They will also comment any tips to improve in their future patrols. I hope this brought a lot of attention and how we have improved.

Posted Dec 28, 2018
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    What the heck is this thing also learn to spell and maybe if Mineplex didn’t have such a terrible anti cheat they wouldn’t do kt

Posted Dec 29, 2018
  11. In addition, we have a handbook which is for newly hired MCPD officers and we also have a trello profile which allows all MCPD staff to check how they are doing and our high rank members will post a comment on their trello card to see their progress. They will comment reports on how they did on patrol. These reports will be reviewed every 3 months and the high rank members will determine if the Newer officer deserves a promotion. They will also comment any tips to improve in their future patrols. I hope this brought a lot of attention and how we have improved,
    Sorry, but most of our mcpd members are from international countries so they are not good in english.

Posted Dec 29, 2018
  12. Combativeness/xWorpp

Combativeness/xWorpp

I do understand wanting to report hackers to help keep Minecraft alive. But what is this organization and why is a large group needed to report other players? It just takes one person to upload a video?

Posted Dec 29, 2018
    Sophie_OGrady likes this.
  13. Well our chief, wanted to create a group designed to report hackers, that way we report hackers and the public doesn't need to report hackers because were usually doing the work. And about being a large group, some MCPD members are assigned to patrol in different servers. So that's why multiple video make videos to our channel. MCPD or Mine craft police department is a law enforcement in the game of minecraft to report hackers and also to help out other MC servers to ban all hackers and make hacking come to a halt. We also serve the community and instead of other players reporting hacker by themselves, they should report it to us and we do the work and after we post the report to forums and youtube, we let the moderators handle the rest.

Posted Dec 29, 2018
  14. There will be two or maybe four person to upload videos on youtube and embed the link to forums or upload it on report section

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 29, 2018
  15. So far my run ins with mcpd haven’t gone well
    @MCPD Official
    One of your members claim to work with the Mineplex staff and he joined me ands my sister’s house and said “hey guys lemme know what you want changed in Mineplex” I confronted him and asked him who he worked with and he said mcpd and we also work with the staff team
    --- Post updated ---
    That was Pur34Savage

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  16. Lesot

Lesot

Really cool idea and it is very nice to see that people want to end the hacking problems in Minecraft. I personally do not see the need for this organization due to the system in which you report players. You stated before that players could report players to you, however, you do not have any power to punish these players. Overall, a really nice idea!

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  17. _spacexplorer_

_spacexplorer_

nice idea for a hacker reporting and banning comunity
    :gwen::gwen::mineplex::gwen::gwen:

Posted Jan 7, 2019
  18. Thanks
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2019