• 1151 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7448 Players Online
  • 6297 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Meet I'mSoLesbian!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kailei_, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Hello There!

( I'm sure that some of you guys have seen me around Mineplex a lot, especially cake wars. )

My name is Kai which is pronounced ( K - I ). Its like saying Kyle but remove L & E. But I got a name which is easier, & a lot better since I was little. But, you may call me Kailei / Kai / Kiki / Or however you like. I am from Tokyo, Japan, so you could say is that I am Japanese and Half German if that makes sense.

I've been apart of Mineplex since 2015. The Moment I joined Mineplex, I fell in love with CakeWars. But I stopped playing a year later because I was very sick for 1 entire year, but I managed to get better over time. Once I got better, I managed to play Mineplex all the time.

I go to school at -snip- as a 2nd Year which is ( Sophomore Year ) .

I'm currently in Japan but planned on either moving to South Korea or Stay in Japan.

The hobbies I like to do is Dance, Sing, Develop Video Games, Animate, Make Youtube Videos, Play Instruments, Learn Languages, Play VideoGames, Bake, & Draw. Most times I don't have time to play mostly or free time because I am the Student Council Vice President & Part of events, activities for the school.

I've liked to go on the Community being able to communicate with others through LabyMod, Chats. I've always be hanging with my friends @OliviaWinx, @PeterJPan, @MiniTadPole, etc. I'm always open with others if they want to talk to me through Discord, Google Meeting, Zoom & LabyMod. At the moment, I am currently sick right now again, and I have symptoms of the CoronaVirus. But Its not going to stop me from playing, hanging out with my friends, make memories.

I wanna be able in my power to become staff on Mineplex as it will be a amazing experience, being able to talk to different people, & have experience with the whole staff team! I would probably apply soon so if I do get the chance to be one with Mineplex that would be a DREAM come true.!

Other then that you will more then likely see me around lobbies and games like Cake Wars, I'm more of a Builder, PvPer, player however I might not be good :P

Hope to see you all on Mineplex whether you are New / Old players that play on here! Have a Nice Day!

- Kailei

Posted Nov 16, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 18, 2020
  2. nice job putting this all in italics made for an excellent reading experience

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  3. LMAOOO u wrong for this

Posted Nov 16, 2020
    PieOrPi, The_Real_Ket and _Kaz like this.
  4. Nice to meet you ^^ I've seen you around a few times I think, but if I see you again I'll be sure to say hi.
    Best of luck with your application if you choose to apply!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  5. Nice to meet you! We should def sweat cw together!

Posted Nov 18, 2020
  6. Hi, I had a great time reading your introduction!

My name is John or Looof and I've been playing on Mineplex for a little over 5 years now. I love playing cake wars as well, so if you ever need a teammate I'm available :3

It is so cool that you like to play instruments and learn new languages, as both of those things are something I am very passionate about. I currently play the piano and guitar, and I am learning Spanish, Farsi, and Japanese. I plan on visiting Japan soon, but with COVID-19 my plans have been put on hold ;(

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing COVID symptoms, and I pray you get better soon. Make sure to prioritize your health so you can make a speedy recovery. :)

I also wish you luck on your application for the Mineplex staff team. Another team you can always apply for if you want is a community sub team called the Translations Team. Its an amazing group of people who love to talk to others, learn about different cultures, and play games with each other all while helping out the server by translating into different languages. I'm currently on that team and its been so much fun!!! :D

Here is the link to apply to that team and here is a link to more info about the team ^-^

I hope to see you around,

Looof

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    chrvssy and PieOrPi like this.