• 3819 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11653 Players Online
  • 7834 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Meet One Celebrity

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vytas, Feb 18, 2020.

1. If you could meet any celebrity in the world who would it be and why? I would personally choose either Ariana Grande or Camila Cabello because I have listened to both of their music many times and they are both very talented!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  2. Honestly, I'm not that obsessed with meeting celebrities, I think they're just humans like us but if I was to choose one celebrity, it would probably be a character from the Chicago Med series. I love that series so much and would want to meet one of the characters one day. I would preferably choose Nick Gehlfuss. He's an amazing actor and I think the one that stands out in the series along with a few others. Other than that, maybe Bill Gates? A bit of a common answer, however, I'd like to know what goes through his mind and how he's planning to change the world for the better.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. Heyo!

This is super interesting! I haven't really seen this question been asked before but here we go! If I could meet one celebrity it would honestly have to be between Kevin Hart or Billie Eilish and maybe Lana Del Rey. To start, Kevin Hart is so funny and seems like such a good and kind guy who is just straight up funny. Moving on to Billie Eilish, she seems so nice and sweet and her voice is literally amazing. Lana Del Rey just doesn't get enough love and I would love to meet her one day and she deserves a Grammy or something.

But the real celebrity I want to meet, well he's a celebrity in all our hearts is @Sven, what a living icon, love him. <3

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  4. If I could meet one celebrity, I would choose to meet Demi Lovato. She, in my opinion, is one of the greatest female singers of our generation, and she has such authenticity. She doesn't just hit every note, she hits every feeling as well. Demi is my idol, not gonna lie.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  5. If I had to meet a celebrity... I’d definitely meet Camila Cabello. Literally in love with her songs, she makes amazing music. Also seems like a really sweet and funny person (especially from her interviews haha) and her voice is amazing...

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRektedx like this.
  6. Mine would have to be Wiz Khalifa. I've listened to him since 15 with my homies and love all his old songs which remind me of my old school.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  7. This is a hard decision for me, but I would want to me either Khalid, Beyonce, or Travis Scott. They are some of the best singers/rappers in my opinion, stat-wise and personal-wise. They seem like genuine people in real life, outside of the music industry, and they seem like cool people that I could be comfortable around.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  8. Definitely Taylor Swift.

Been a Swiftie since Love Story came up on TV which would have been about 2009. Sometimes I think about what I would do if I ran into her in public, and I think I would just start crying. Don't @ me :')

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  9. I would, without a doubt, choose Billie Eilish. The reason being is because she's super sweet to everyone and seems like quite a chill person. She's also very genuine and I like that.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  10. Well, you did say any... So I wish to time travel back to the Wild West and meet Billy the Kid.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  11. Hmmm, this is really hard as my favourite celebrities change quite frequently. I guess right now, i'd want to meet WWE superstar Becky Lynch, since she is pretty cool and seems really nice as a person. I really like her wrestling style, promos and just her general personality. I feel like there may be someone I would like to meet more than her, but I can't think of them, and I know she is always genuinely happy and excited to meet fans, so it would be easier to have a conversation and not get starstruck.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. I don't really know too many celebrities, and even those I do know - it would probably get real awkward real fast lol. I don't craze over celebrities because they are people just like us!

If I had to pick one, it would probably Vytas the creator of this thread, because your a celebrity for just making this thread.

If you want me to be more serious, Gordan Ramasay - been a fan for years, with all his shows and stuff. He seems like a pretty funny and nice guy outside of his television shows and the birth to many memes and good hours spent. Teach me how to cook better while roasting me lol.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  13. Wagwan

I would really like to meet AJR. They are my favourite band and I saw them live in December with my best pal @neotheater - She met them but I didn’t. We’re going to buy tickets to meet them together on their next tour sometime this year!

~Alex

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  14. I don't care about celebrity's name as long as our meeting will happen in Minecraft or CS:GO

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  15. I would meet Bill Gates as my dream celebrity. He is one of the most successful people ever and at my age, I would like to learn some tips to do better at life.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.