• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3392 Players Online
  • 3392 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MERRY MAP UPDATE - 12/7/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Dec 7, 2020.

1. I always admire the work the build team puts in to give us seasonal map updates, and since I play many of these games regularly, I get to appreciate the amazing work put into them in-game and I can honestly say they're all amazing. Thank you to everyone at the build team for your hard work <3

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  2. I hope everyone enjoys playing them as much as we enjoyed testing them! It's really starting to feel like Christmas now ^^

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  3. Testing these maps was very fun, I really hope everyone can enjoy playing on them as well! Good job by the build team too, y'all work so hard.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. Oh nice! Thanks for the clarification :D

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  5. Had a lot of fun testing these, all look amazing thanks to the builders :)

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  6. Hours.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  7. Awesome maps like always! Always amazing seeing how many hours are put into these updates.

Posted Dec 8, 2020
  8. The build team never fails to do an amazing job. All of these new maps look super great and I can’t wait to play on them! Again, great job to all of the builders for all the hard work and time put behind these Christmas-themed maps. We appreciate you. (:

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  9. Nice to see Christmas maps!

Posted Dec 9, 2020
  10. These all look absolutely phenomenal! Thanks to everyone who worked on all of these!

Posted Dec 11, 2020
  11. Hey!

Awesome new Christmas maps! It's always nice around this time of year to see some festive holiday maps that enhance the Christmas spirit on the server. It's hard to pick any favorites because they're all so wonderful! Great job build team!

Posted Dec 11, 2020
    Mohawk2 likes this.
  12. Love all of these! Though would have liked some cake wars maps.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  13. Christmas time is my favourite time and the maps look awesome! I love it, great job build team!

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  14. All of these maps are incredible. I've been having a great time playing on them! Thank you to the build team for always dedicating so much time to these amazing builds.

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  15. A bit late on this, but I'm so excited to see some new CS maps! Keep up the amazing work :)

Posted Dec 16, 2020
    Mohawk2 and Cakeys like this.