• 1448 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9886 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles Cometitive League (MBCL)

Discussion in 'Micro Battle' started by Tea, Mar 2, 2019.

1. --Hello everyone! --
    NOTE: This is not an official league.

Our team is more than happy to announce that we made Micro Battles Competitive League (Also known as MBCL). In this league, you're able to make teams with whoever you'd want to! After making a team, you'll be fighting with others (teams), having scrims and even comps! Of course, there will be rankings as well, so you don't have to worry about that! Like every Mineplex league, we have director, managers, (head / trial) referees, (head) hosts, (head / trial) advisors, (head) medias and developers for better scrim / comp experience.

If you'd like to learn more about a league, I'd suggest you to join our Discord server! We strongly support Mineplex and it's forums rules, so we mustn't put the Discord link in the thread. However, you can always DM me (@Tea) or @Nyxro to receive a Discord server link.
    In our Discord server, you'd be able to:
    --- Make MBCL team ---
    ---
    Apply for certain staff position (manager, referee, host, media) ---
    ---
    Communicate with other MBCL teams / team leaders / teammates ---
    ---
    Ask any concerns / questions about our league ---
    That's all! Hope to see you all soon!

~MBCL team

Posted Mar 2, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 3, 2019
    EwMikey, nouqt and nyxro like this.
  2. Hey sister!

I LOVE this idea and decision to bring back MBCL. Especially the game micro battles, which doesn't take too long to play a few set of matches and it'll be fun to see new strategies being introduced by different skill level of teams. I heard this league has been brought up and down multiple times so hopefully this time it will stay up and expand. It's definitely always an awesome thing to see the Mineplex Community start new competitive leagues and introduce a whole other level of playing different games. This really relates back to seeing the CWCL and other leagues expand to the size and level it is at right now, and hopefully the MBCL gets up there one day as well! I'll definitely be checking this out! (:

-Theories_//Ailin uwu <3

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz and Tea like this.
  3. loving it (:

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    Tea and nouqt like this.
  4. Hi,

Great idea. Although, I don’t personally play Micro Battles (or minecraft in general) anymore, when I did, I enjoyed it.

I never knew there was a competitive side to Micro Battles but it definitely does sound like a cool idea.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  5. Questions:
    1. This is bedrock, right?
    2. Is it possible to do this without discord?

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  6. Pretty sure its for Java which the only computer i have access to is garbage and im a Bedrock player on iPad. If theres a part for Bedrock i might join it cuz i wanna motivate myself to get to 6k wins as im at 5.7k now

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  7. 1.) Unfortunately, no, this is for Java edition only. Although, I can ask @Nyxro (Director) to see if she can do anything about starting the league on Bedrock edition as well.

2.) Discord is our main source to communicate with staff and other teams. I'm not exactly sure how will you get all the news / info about our league, but if you find a way to do that (maybe asking a friend to inform you daily or something similar), you wouldn't have to join. However, I'd personally suggest you to join the Discord server.

Yup, like I said, it's for Java edition only, but I'll see if we can do anything about adding the league for Bedrock edition.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  8. Cool. The awesome stuff shouldn't just the for javas.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  9. Cool! I am so excited to play in the MBCL team! I already did a scrimmage with another team with my friends. It is a really fun league and I really recommend it. You guys may even verse my team, Turtles. ;)

Posted Mar 5, 2019
    Tea likes this.