• 592 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9030 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles Competitive League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nyxro, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Hello everyone!
    Before I start, please note that this is not an official league and thank you @Tea for the original post.
    I was a bit too lazy to write a new stuff up. I did add some things and tweaked it a bit though.

I'm more than happy to announce that MBCL is now open to both Bedrock and Java players! For those who don't know what Micro Battles Competitive league is, also known as MBCL. In this league, you're able to make teams with whoever you want, fight against other teams, do scrims and even competitive matches! Just like in any league, there will be rankings/tiers, tournaments and events to make your time more enjoyable. Staff position is open for both Bedrock and Java, don't be afraid to apply! We appreciate all the help we can get.

If you'd like to learn more about the league, I'd suggest you join our Discord server! We strongly support Mineplex and it's forums rules, so we mustn't put the discord link in the thread. However, you can always DM me (@Nyxro ) , Tea (@Tea ) or Dylan (@SpicyXcDylanAP)to receive a discord server link.
    Although you do not have to be in the discord server to be in a mbcl team, you won't be able to be a staff member, team leader or get any news if you aren't. We hope to give the players a fun experience! Thanks~

Posted Apr 14, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 14, 2019
    SpicyBREE, WinteryOsprey38 and Tea like this.
  2. This sounds pretty fun, but I'm not very good at MB though.

Posted Apr 15, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  3. It's alright! You don't have to be good at MB to join the league. ((: There are no requirements or a certain skill level to join the league.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019