• 584 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9022 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Micro Battles: Knocker

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, May 9, 2019.

1. Cost: 1000 Gems

Abilities:

Less Bow Knockback:

You take 25% less Knockback when you are hit by an arrow. This Knockback ability does NOT apply for swords, just arrows!

Snowballs:

The reason I am suggesting snowballs is that snowballs seem to be specifically for Knock Back. The snowballs will do NO damage! You get a snowball once every 10 seconds!

--- Post updated ---
    Hello?
    --- Post updated ---
    Its been hours and no respones

Posted May 9, 2019
  2. Not many follow new kit suggestions, but I caught sight of your bumps. I'm going to -1 thIs because I don't feel like Micro Battles really needs any more kits at all. Usually kit suggestions are for when games are deprived of kits but I like all the current kits.

Posted May 9, 2019
  3. Hi cup, as Acerna said, I also don't feel like Micro Battles needs anymore kits. I think fewer kits keeps it more consistent with the "Micro" in Micro Battles, meaning that games aren't filled with too much action and subsequently long games, but rather short and fast bursts of combat. Instead, maybe give the "Snowballs" ability to the Warrior kit? I'm not sure,

I'm going to -1 this too but I'd like to hear your other suggestions!

Posted May 9, 2019,
    Last edited May 9, 2019
  4. Hello there! Micro Battles is already a very balanced game mode in my opinion, so I think that adding a new kit into it could only really make it less balanced than it is now. Although snowballs would be cool to see, they aren’t really needed in my opinion in the game mode. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Posted May 10, 2019
  5. -1 for me sorry I don't think MB needs a new kit.

Posted May 10, 2019
  6. Unfortunately, I will have to agree with the replies above. I don't think that adding this kit would make much positive difference to the game since the kits are already pretty balanced and work well together. If a new kit was added, it could disrupt the balance and make the game less enjoyable for some players.

It's a fun kit idea though! It'd be fun to hit players down into the lava and void with snowballs, hehe. :)

Posted May 10, 2019
  7. Heyoo!
    Overall, I think this idea is very interesting, but sadly I disagree.
    I like the idea of having a kit that is knockback based, however, as others have mentioned, I just don't think that Micro Battles should have any more kits. I really like that Micro Battles is mainly strategy based and I feel that the more kits there are, the less PvP based it becomes. Overall, it's an interesting idea, but overall, I don't think it should be implemented.

Posted May 10, 2019
  8. Um Micro Battles only has 3 free kits

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2019
  9. Which makes the game balanced overall. Not every game needs to have purchasable kits.

Posted May 10, 2019
  10. Any kit with rods/snowballs has been rejected in the past because it doesn’t fit Micro Battle. It’s a simple game and we do not need to make it over complicated, with kits that would give a massive advantage on such a fast paced game. Just because you can find snowballs on other games as a kit, doesn’t mean it will fit every pvp game. We don’t need people camping at mid with their snowballs.

The kb kit is just... unneeded. I don’t understand why adding another kit which once again, in a pvp fight can give an advantage, this time with the reduced kb.

The game as a whole already is sufficiently balanced kits wise and adding any new kit can be a risky move, therefore it should be very well thought-on and not just a random idea. This is not to say that any more kits will not be implemented, but it’s quite unlikely considering it’s hard to implement a new kit in this game while keeping the current stable balance.

May I also add, please consider suggesting kits in the future only if you have a full understanding of the game and of what you’re suggesting, and check if other people may have brought the idea up before. Chances are the idea has been rejected already. Thanks

Posted May 10, 2019
  11. Interesting idea, although I'm going to have to disagree. Micro Battles isn't currently in need of a kit; the game is already balanced as it is, and I think that adding a new kit would cause some problems with this. Additionally, this kit seems a bit OP; having two good abilities like the ones you suggested would make the game a bit more unbalanced. Knockback is a huge thing in Micro Battles and one of the many strategies used to kill other players, and adding a kit to combat this would almost defeat the purpose of the knockback strategy. Overall, while an interesting idea, I don't think it is needed at the moment.

Posted May 10, 2019