• 640 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9078 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles leaderboard glitch

Discussion in 'Help' started by YellowFlare, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so this has been an issue for awhile now and me and some of the other leader board players have been discussing this issue. This is a dev level issue indeed.
    but the issue is the top 2 players on the alltime board are glitched in wins and i see this as unfair to those of us who worded to get on the board we know of this because there stats are not right they have enough exp to be level 100 atleast 100 times making them the highest levels on mineplex when i know isn't right cause there time in game is very low (not to mention none of us veteran player have ever seen them play mb) and seeing them up there instead of other fellow players i know personally is just wrong knowing that there wins are false i know others would vouch for me to in this issue
    Bottom line is i really just want this looked into it would mean so much to me as the 10th alltime MB player and as a fellow Mineplexian, aswell as a longtime MB supporter.
    i would also be open to feedback for like to know any updates on this issue and if i can provide any help to this matter.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  2. Posted Mar 12, 2019
  3. thought i did rip

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2019
  4. Hey there, so the Help section (where we are posting now) is used to ask questions about the server to be answered by staff members. You said yourself this is a Developer level issue, so unfortunately this is posted in the wrong section. As ppancake correctly mentioned, you can report issues like this here: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs

Quality Assurance will be able to look at the form you submit there, and will pass it on to our Development team.

I do want to warn you that there have been some stats issues that are, for the most part, irreversible. I still advise you to report this issue, but I cannot guarantee a fix will be able to be applied.

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns. Thread locked, concern addressed.

Posted Mar 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.