• 575 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9013 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Micro Battles Template Maps

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by QuitPlayn, Aug 17, 2019.

1. So this is a pretty simple couple of builds but I thought I'd share them just because if anyone is interested in building a Micro Battles map, maybe this will help you cut some time out of the whole process. Below are two templates for a potential MB map, one using water and the other using lava of course, hope you like it guys and if it helps anyone then I'm glad I could help :D

Water:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lava:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BOTH OF THESE MAPS CAN BE FOUND AND DOWNLOADED here and here!

Posted Aug 17, 2019
    Airolt, Yato and AyyNick like this.
  2. Hey buddy!

What a smart and generous thing to do for the community. I myself am not a big fan of building, maybe because I don't believe I am good at it, but it is super nice of you to do this. I think this would help heaps of players who build Micro Battles map, it gives them one less step to do when building, making the whole building process easier. Good work, mate.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  3. Heyoo!

This is really nice of you to go out of your way to make those templates for people to download to help them with their Micro Battles map, who knows, you may have just helped someone who doesn't know a lot about World Edit. I would love to see more templates from you in the future to help even more people out!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  4. This is a really nice thing you've done.

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  5. Neat idea you came up with. Definitely a time saver for people that aren't familiar with world edit commands, or people that just prefer to build by hand. Having the foundation also makes it easier to modify the water/lava if someone wanted to make it unique from the standard map design.
    I'm not sure how many games this would work for, but it'd be cool to see some more templates if possible.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  6. I'm definitely will use this in the future. Really nice of you to make something awesome like that and this time I won't have to spend time searching up World Edit commands. Making the island was already a pain in the back and which is why I haven't been really building anything Micro Battle related but now I think I might start making some now that I have more references and even a template to use :D
    Cheers!
    ~BasicT

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  7. Really good job man!
    I really appreciate the time and effort you took to help other players who might need a hand, really good job.
    People who might not be very familiar or used to WorldEdit would have no idea how to make this design if it weren't for you, hope you keep making amazing things like this for players to use.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  8. Hiya!
    I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to do this favour for the community interested in building maps. This will definitely help those players who are not that good with world edit, but are good at plain old hand building!

Thank you from me!

Posted Aug 28, 2019