• 3150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12445 Players Online
  • 9295 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Dungeons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by naete, Apr 4, 2020.

?

Have you played Minecraft Dungeons?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I want to, but I don't have the money for it

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Since 2018, many of us may have been looking forward for the release of Mojang's new game: Minecraft Dungeons. The team have released a beta version of the game for testing purposes to make sure all the bugs can be fixed by the release next month. Have any of you pre-ordered the game, and if so what do you think of it? I have the Hero Edition of the game and I've been playing it all morning, it's a whole lot of fun!

[​IMG]

If you don't have the game, but have seen some videos on the game, what are your thoughts?

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  2. I unfortunately didn't have the chance to enter the beta program, so I won't be able to test out the game before it comes out. Whoever, I am really excited for when the game fully comes out! I never played that many dungeon crawlers before, so this will be an entirely new and unique experience for me. From the gameplay videos I saw, it really looks good for a minecraft game so I'm glad Mojang put their hardest into making sure that the game will be as enjoyable as the original minecraft is! I also like some mechanics of the game, like the fact that there won't be any classes and you'll be able to switch your equipment like armor or weapons. It just gives the freedom and creativity to players in my opinion as it allows you to have various playstyles for each playthrough! Overall, I'm really glad Mojang is looking forward to expanding the Minecraft universe, but at the same time still showing love to the original Minecraft. I've actually tried out Minecraft Earth before, and it played out really well, so I can't wait to see how Dungeons will turn out! While I'm not sure if I'll be able to pre-order it, I will be definitely getting it at some point. Who knows, I might even get the Hero edition as well!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted and naete like this.
  3. If you are using a Windows PC and decide to pre-order it at some point, you have the option to download the launcher and join the Beta program. At least, that's what it offered me after pre-ordering. It's a change-up from the usual block game we all know and love, but I think it'll bring a whole new set of eyes to the Minecraft world.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  4. Yeah, but the beta is limited so not everyone sadly gets the chance to play :c I heard they were done with picking people for beta testings at the current moment but I'll definitely keep an eye out if they choose to invite more people in the upcoming weeks!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  5. Woah, there was a beta program?! If I knew about this earlier, I would of went for it and signed up as I was actually interested in Minecraft Dungeons. It gives myself that RPG vibe, and the graphics of the game isn't so bad at all.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    naete likes this.
  6. Bruh im too poor to afford this

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  7. Those Bedrock tags say otherwise :eyes:
    I've had a blast playing this game, would definitely recommend it to not only those who enjoy Minecraft but gaming in general. It's had enough changed to make it it's own thing but still pay homage to the original game. Since you said you were excited for Dungeons, I can't wait for you to get the chance to play it!

And, if you do decide to pre-order don't forget to hit me up! Would be cool to make some friends and play in the same world battling the Arch-Illager.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Wow xd Lord lol likes this.