• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1652 Players Online
  • 1652 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft: Halloween Havoc 2022 INSANITY MODE!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Hello There! I know I know this is late I got caught up in a few things lol but Happy Belated Halloween everyone! To celebrate we put ourselves through torture (literally this was actually painful to do) and we were determined to complete Insanity mode before Halloween and even if we didn't we would still put something up! So did we complete it? Also shoutout to our teammate we couldn't have done it without you thank you!

Posted Nov 13, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  2. Well, you actually tried it. Also, where do you get the posable skin things for the thumbnail?

Posted Nov 13, 2022
  3. The game was super chaotic this year, but also really fun. Nowadays, I am pretty much burned out of playing it anymore. Great video by the way!

Posted Nov 14, 2022
  4. The 15 stage Memory puzzle will haunt me in my nightmares. Jokes aside though, great video! You got a new sub :)

Posted Nov 14, 2022
  5. :gwen:
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 15, 2022
    Arshaad_73, chrris and Qmin like this.
  6. INSANITY

Posted Nov 15, 2022
    FoxWinters likes this.
  7. Congrats on beating Challenger! I never got there but I have to agree the parkour is definitely the hardest part of the whole game

Posted Nov 17, 2022,
    Last edited Nov 18, 2022
  8. Congrats on completing challenger! I haven't been able to complete insanity mode, no matter how many times I've tried throughout the month :(

Posted Nov 18, 2022