• 572 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4080 Players Online
  • 3508 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft is fire

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Pogchamp 300000, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Mc is a great game and the community has made many great things

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    SuperOrangeOre and yvuggu like this.
  2. Heyo!

I'm glad you're enjoying Minecraft. It's hard to tell if you're stating that you enjoy playing on Mineplex or Minecraft. Anyway, I'm glad you're having a good time on Minecraft/Mineplex :).

Posted Jan 12, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2021
    yvuggu and Pogchamp 300000 like this.
  3. Hello there!

I'm happy and smiling that you're enjoying yourself when playing Minecraft, I hope it feels the same to everyone, Minecraft is my childhood game and I don't regret coming back to the community, Minecraft changed the gaming history a lot and the game is just way beyond amazing, also thank you so much for playing in Mineplex and hoping that you will stay with us, other than that it's great to see players who are having fun. <3

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  4. Hope you find the right community here at Mineplex! I joined back in 2013 and I haven't left, it's by far my favorite server, simply because the people here are awesome.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  5. Minecraft has been a game that has been part of many childhoods, servers like Mineplex were many people's childhoods since of the server's chill mood, unlike *A DIFFERENT CERTAIN SERVER*. Mineplex, along a few other servers pioneered the game's popularly, this is why Mineplex and Minecraft and all those other servers will be cherished in our memories. :)

Posted Jan 21, 2021