• 1886 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6005 Players Online
  • 4119 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Profile picture for PandaFyre

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Niestrat99, May 1, 2019.

1. Hello!
    Today as my very first forum post ever made here I wanna show ya'll some Graphics/Art I've made for the Moderator PandaFyre.

Let me know what you think! ^^
    [​IMG]
    Program used: Cinema 4D R17 and Photoshop
    Rig used: My own private FMR Edit
    Render time: Around 15 minutes

Notice: I do not take requests. I basicly choose any user who I feel like making a profile picture for them. So it's kinda practise for me.

Hope you enjoy this picture though! :)

Posted May 1, 2019
    BasicT, coralines, SkarmMines and 6 others like this.
  2. Hey Niestrat99, this render is amazing, good job, I really like the detailed sword and head, I don't really have any critiques, it looks perfect to me! Amazing!

Posted May 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  3. Wow, really nice! Although the shading in the hair looks a bit odd on the top to me, overall I think it's a really great piece and hope you keep up the wonderful work

Posted May 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  4. Hey there,
    I really like what you have done here for @PandaFyre! The only thing I would suggest, (because I'm not an artist) I would make the shoulder with a little shorter because it looks huge compared to the head, but otherwise it looks really cool! Keep up the good work!
    iAdios!

Posted May 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  5. Hello there,

This render looks fantastic! I love the vivid detail and the 3D models presented here. I don't see the need for improvement here but I'm interested to see more of your pieces. I'd like to see your skills in animation as well, I've always enjoyed animations so I'll like to see what you can do!

Posted May 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  6. Hi HI!

I appreciate you doing this amazing render of my skin, and I myself like it! The shading and lighting are fantastic and I love the rig and the positioning! I would love to see more work from you!

Posted May 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  7. Thank you!

Hmmm.. Could have been the lightroom I used I dunno. But thank you! ^^

Cheers! The skin uses "Steve arms" (4 pixel width) so thats why it may look that huge to you.

Thank you! I'm sure I will post more of my work here in the future! ^^

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2019
  8. Love the render what you have, and I absolutely like it overall! I’m glad that you made a render for one of the Moderator of a staff team, PandaFyre! I like the facial expression of her as well. I don’t have any suggestions on what do I want to add, but it looks pretty!

That is a great job what you have! Keep up the great work!

Posted May 3, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  9. Heya! You have done a great job with this! I love the lighting that you have added and the detail is just amazing as well as the extra details you've added such as the eyes and mouth. I used to do renders myself so I know it can be a bit of a long process and you have done an amazing job so keep up the great work and I hope to see more of these from you in the future :)

Posted May 3, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  10. Thank you! I'm glad you love it! :D

The way I added eyes and a mouth was kind of hard work indeed but yeah. Glad you like it! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 3, 2019

11. Hey!

I have to say, I am really impressed with this render/profile picture of PandaFyre's skin, I particularly like how you've gone into detail with everything - showing even the smallest details in the eyes, hair, arms and the sword.
    One thing I feel that could be improved is the lighting at the top left quarter, I feel that that quarter of the image is quite bright and should be darkened a bit.

Overall, really like this and thank you for sharing ^-^

- Wifi​

Posted May 24, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  12. Heyo!

I think this render looks really great! My only critique would be to tweak the shadows; I think in their current state, they seem really aggressive and cover up the face more than they should. Other than that though, this looks great and I'd love to see more of your work exhibited in the future.

Posted May 24, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  13. Hello! I’m not gonna lie im jealous! That drawing looks amazing! It’s good to see you spend time into things you love. How long did this take to make?

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  14. Hello!

This art definitely looks really, really good! It definitely shows you are a great artist! You provided a lot of detail and the shadows need a little work, but otherwise, it looks really good! Great job!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  15. Good job :D looks really professional, colours are vibrant, lighting is spot on and the expression is awesome. I have a great appreciation for talent, Keep it up!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  16. Thank you! Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to make them look better, I'm glad to share my works here and showing my talent.

It's the lightroom I use which causes things like this. I will definetly figure out how to fit them with these screenshot backgrounds however. Thank you.

It's basicly rendering the skin with an animation program and then giving it some editing with Photoshop. Depending on how long it takes to render out the skin and how much detail I'll put in this picture had taken around an hour or two. Thanks though.

Thanks, man! Yeah I'll be trying to improve things with the lightroom i use.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 2, 2019
  17. Yep! If you ever need any tips with drawing, you can always PM me, I'm pretty good at art and shaders myself!

Posted Jun 2, 2019