• 302 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4424 Players Online
  • 4122 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Skin Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by hkq, Aug 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes! I'm able to make normal and HD skins.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  2. if i win class president i promise to give free vending machine sodas to everyone

Posted Aug 4, 2021
  3. Wow, it's been quite a while since a giveaway was posted here, I wish everyone good luck! With that out of the way now, I have a couple of jokes that I'd like to share.

So a man walks into a restaurant and orders a bowl of soup, then his soup comes and he sits there for 10 minutes not eating it. Because of this, the waiter comes and asks him is everything alright, then here's the dialogue:

Waiter: "Sir, is everything alright here?"
    Man: "Why do you ask?"
    Waiter: "Well, it's because I brought you your soup 10 minutes ago and you still haven't started it."
    Man "Ah, because of that."

Man: "Taste the soup."
    Waiter: "If it's cold we can reheat your soup, no problem"
    Man: "Oh no no no, it's not cold, though please, taste it"
    Waiter: "Or... Is there hair in your soup..? We can make another one no problem."
    Man: "No, there's no hair, it's perfectly clean, please, taste it."
    Waiter: "Ah, I know, it needs salt! I'll bring you some salt right away!"
    Man: "No no no, it doesn't need salt, though please, taste it."

the waiter beings to get extremely stressed

Waiter: "Then it's that, Oh! maybe it's not the soup you ordered! I'll change it for you."
    Man: "Oh no it's not that! That's the soup I ordered. Please, taste it."

The waiter is now sweating profusely

Waiter: "You just won't tell- Okay, I'll taste the soup.... Wait, where's the spoon?"
    Man: "EXACTLY, 'Where's the spoon' you didn't get me one *******, how am I supposed to eat my soup???"
    Waiter: "Ohh, you should have told me that before, let me bring it for you."

---

A traveller stumbled through a dessert, desperately looking for water, before finally seeing something far in the distance. Hoping for water, he walked towards it, just to find an old peddler sitting in front of a card table with many neckties laid out.

The thirsty traveller said: "Please help, I'm dying of thirst, may I please have some water..?"
    Peddler: "I don't have water, but why not buy a tie? Here's a tie that goes well with your clothes."

The very desperate man yelled
    Traveller: "I DON'T WANT A TIE I NEED WATER!!!"

Peddler: "Okay, okay, then don't buy a tie, though to show you how nice of a man I am, over the hill over there about 5 miles away, there's a very nice place, and if you walk that way they'll give you all the water you want."

The traveller thanks the peddler and walks away towards the hill and disappears out of sight.
    Then, two hours later he returns

Peddler: "I said 5 miles over the hill, couldn't you find the place?"
    Traveller: "I found the restaurant, alright, they wouldn't let me in without a tie!"

And that's all the jokes I have that I found funny so far, I hope you liked them too.

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    le Brownie, hkq and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Epic. If I end up winning some nifty clothing or a hat for my current skin would be appreciated.

Posted Aug 4, 2021
    hkq likes this.
  5. Congrats to @Bob16077777 and @Rydurr for winning the giveaway! I will be messaging you two shortly.

You may view me spinning the wheel on here!
    Thank you all for participating and see you next time :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2021
    makw, Zyta, Kindnessaj and 4 others like this.
  6. Congratulations to the winners!!

Posted Aug 5, 2021
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  7. Posted Aug 5, 2021
    Friendlycara and Kindnessaj like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.