• 2171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4750 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minecraft Wallpapers Showcase

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by jadee780, Dec 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey!

So a few years ago I used to really be into making minecraft graphics with C4D and photoshop but I eventually kind of fell out of doing it. However, recently I have started to pick it back up and I wanted to showcase some of my recent work here! I would like to know your personal opinion and maybe even some suggestions on things I could improve on.

Thanks and have a great day! :)

Wallpapers: https://imgur.com/a/fnCEMeD

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  2. Yo!
    Your work is really good! I would like to mention that the marketplace team is currently looking for graphic designers and if it's something that you'd be interested in, check out jobs.mineplex.com. Of course there are requirements n such, but if you meet them all and it's something you enjoy doing it never hurts to submit an application. I don't really have any feedback, besides maybe the second one with the torch.. I feel it looks kind of weird with the flame on the torch.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  3. Hello! I really love your work and I think your designs look stunning. In the future I would love to learn how to do some graphic design so it's nice to see someone who's super talented show off their work. I really like how on some points in the pictures you made the most important aspects pop out, such as the sword being struck by lightning as well as the sword with the horse. Keep up the amazing work, I don't really have any negative feedback, I would really love to see more work from you in the future.

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  4. Wow, these wallpapers are amazing! My brother is in college and is majoring in graphic design. I love how they're super high quality and they have so many details. I feel like in art, the small details make the biggest difference. Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  5. Thank you so much! I will look into it and consider it! :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm sure your brother will have fun with it and do great! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2019
  6. I really like these wallpapers, the quality is amazing and the shaders give it that extra boost, good work on these!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  7. That's a fantastic wallpaper you have! I love the clear image quality and detail. I used to think about wanting to become a graphic designer a long time ago, but it's not one of my ultimate goals outside of Mineplex. Although I don't have any concern with your artwork because all of them are good. Other than that, keep up with your great work!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  8. Woah, these are amazing! I love the vividness of them with the glowing effects and the colors. For some reason, I think the third one is my favorite. There's just something so simple about the player carrying a block around. I also love the glowing lanterns. They remind me of holiday lights. You should really consider applying for the marketplace team like @TeaSpiller mentioned! I think your skills would be a great addition to the team.

Posted Dec 15, 2019