• 1733 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10171 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex: Apocalypse

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Archonix, Nov 6, 2018.

?

How do you feel about Mineplex: Apocalypse

1. I support this

2. I don't know

3. I do not support this

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. In Apocalypse, a group of 20 players is placed in an enclosed area to survive the elements. There are various disasters that can occur until the timer runs out, such as tornadoes, earthquakes, zombie outbreaks, mass fires, poisonous water floods, and more. There will be no kits for this game to make it fair for all players. Map ideas could include an island (with water to hold players in), an abandoned city square (with debris surrounding the play area), a castle (with a lava lake around it). I know that it's kind of vague, but maybe with your help, we can bring this idea to life.

Posted Nov 6, 2018
  2. i like the idea that you're gunning for, but there a few minor problems. Firstly, with all the disasters and particles appearing at once, it could people with older computers lag and possibly crash. Secondly,(and this is more of a question) Will there be a basic kit for everyone such as jumper/leaper? Lastly, I feel that there should be a time limit to this game so that it doesn't make everyone lag up a storm. I thank you for reading this and hope that you can address there few concerns. -tbearawesomen

Posted Nov 6, 2018
  3. Hello!

I like this idea, but as @tbearawsomeman said this could cause some people to lag out. My suggestion for this would be for this to be in waves instead of all at once to help with the lag.

Posted Nov 6, 2018