• 962 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3541 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock Edition is broken

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by swimfan72, Nov 2, 2019.

1. So every single skin is white and when ever I try to go to a game I crash and Minecraft instantly closes. Also particle effects and stuff is broken. The list goes on.
    [​IMG]
    P.S: I know this isn't the servers fault completely. It is because of the new update with skins.

Posted Nov 2, 2019
    txmman2oo5 and NothinButNetYT like this.
  2. Thread Moved to MCO/Bedrock Discussion

Yep; unfortunately, the new Minecraft update for Bedrock introduced many bugs on the server. Although I do not know what the Bedrock developer team is working on at the moment, I think it is safe to say that these are very urgent issues that should hopefully be fixed soon. For Windows 10 users who are looking to play Bedrock without the new glitches, I suggest checking out this guide to downgrade your Bedrock Minecraft version. Other than that, all we can do is wait patiently until the developers can patch these new issues.

Posted Nov 2, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 3, 2019
  3. What about Xbox players and PE players?

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  4. For Xbox, multiple Google searches did not yield successful results. To downgrade with PE, however, they seem to require your device to be jailbroken by accessing links that I am not completely sure if they are safe. You can search this up and you might come across a video tutorial that outlines steps to jailbreak your device to change your Minecraft version, but please attempt at your own risk. I would appreciate further clarification if anyone else has more information about changing versions for these devices.

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  5. Well if your PE hopefully you didn’t update your game. I believe only Android can downgrade their versions unfortunately out of mobile phones. Xbox auto updates so they will be screwed for awhile xD

RIP and his ability to grind ): @Reks Nz

Posted Nov 3, 2019
  6. If anyone is able to downgrade there client, only like 5 people will be playing in the world so it won't really matter anyways.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2019
  7. Do you guys know when mineplex will fix the bug where everybody is white?

Posted Dec 4, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  8. That's a bug with Minecraft, not Mineplex. The newest update to the skin editor was riddled with bugs, and this meant that your personal skins would have crashed the server. So Mineplex decided to temporarily change everyone's skins to white. This will only change when the Minecraft developers manage to fix the skin editor, so there's nothing Mineplex can do.

Posted Dec 4, 2019 at 1:23 AM
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  9. Yea that’s true and other servers have this as well

Posted Dec 4, 2019 at 6:41 AM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.