• 2615 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15906 Players Online
  • 13291 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Bedrock) Error Message

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Lightingwolf52, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Hey so today, iI decided to log on windows 10 on berock and when i try to connect i get this error message
    Sorry an error has occured and i dont know what to do i tryed to restart my pc incase that was the prolem but it wasnt

any help please
    Thanks

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  2. It happend to me too, its or dissconected or error or unable to connect

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  3. Same thing for me. This server is FILLED with bugs and bad moderating. SO MANY things should be changed and perfected, I dont understand why they can continue to have the same problems FOR MONTHS. Dont they have moderators?

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  4. I dunno, they sure have you can check the mods list, I see there are like 14k of players în game but maybe its a visual bug and the server is down?

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  5. I think its because of the version we are playing. I am on bedrock windows 10, a lot of issues are maybe connected to the fact that it is this version. Maybe mobile and java players dont have issues like this.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  6. I am mobile and bedrock

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  7. Good evening, Lightingwolf52!

Please explain your issue further giving more detailed information on what exactly happened, to ensure the best service I can give you. I'm needing to know things like is it when you try to join Mineplex, what the error message says, and if you've ever received this error message on any other device before.

I can ensure to you that the moderators are hard at work delivering the best player experience to you. With that being said, in times near the holidays and during the middle of a world-wide pandemic, you have to think about other people and what's going on in their life instead of yours. Coming from a previous Bedrock Staff Member, it's hard to ban every hacker across the sever as that's just very unrealistic. The Bedrock Staff Team is comprised of 20 people moderating an average of 8,000 players each day. You have to take into account the need of staff before you blow it up into a forum thread.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    DaPBillk likes this.