• 3683 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9686 Players Online
  • 6003 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Book of World Records

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by EmmaLie, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Bens record was accepted, as well as max XP earned? Both of those were on the MBoWR on old forums

Posted Oct 20, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  2. Yes and I didn't take them due to the reasons I mentioned, Miners was very inactive and didn't understand how the XP earned records were exploited. Regarding Ben's record again, I removed a lot of records which didn't have any relevance to the objective of the game. If Emma however decides to re-add them I wouldn't object.

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  3. are dragon escape speedruns still a thing or?

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  4. I mean, I think XP in a game could be a valid record as it does still require effort to get max XP, but double xp weekends, stalling for bonus xp gain, etc. can take away from the integrity of a record.

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  5. https://imgur.com/RWcXtAn
    Exact MOBA wins. 5,020.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also are we doing k/d and w/l etc for removed games or only wins?

Posted Oct 23, 2018
  6. If you're doing "All achievements", are you including GH, HoG, & CA, or just excluding those and including everything else ?

Posted Oct 24, 2018
    BAS likes this.
  7. They wouldn't do those because it's impossible to get them.

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  8. Yeah, which is nice since those are the only 3 games I don't have all achieves for, but too lazy to post like 20+ ss's.

Posted Oct 24, 2018
    avae likes this.
  9. Hahaha yeah. Plus, no one even has all the MOBA achievements. Not sure ab the other games though.

Posted Oct 24, 2018
  10. Splinter Lobby Parkour World record:
    Ruins parkour world record:
    HayYou Parkour world record:

Posted Oct 25, 2018
  11. Posted Oct 27, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 28, 2018
  12. [​IMG]

Posted Oct 29, 2018
    Trunks likes this.
  13. Are we doing things like most kills, w/l, and k/d for removed games or just wins?

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  14. Just wins, adding everything else would be a lot and I'd have to add more spoilers which might break the bbcode and it's annoying to fix

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2018
    avae likes this.
  15. Most EXP earned (Brawl): -unapproved link-
    (this stat is still valid after artix shut down because brawl was removed and stats can no longer be changed)

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  16. For some reason, the page won't load for me. Been stuck on loading for almost 15 minutes now. Tried refreshing multiple times but it isn't showing up. Can you send me a screenshot of what it says?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2018
  17. Posted Nov 8, 2018
  18. For Minestrike, Qatharina has the best KDR, its 9.62

Posted Nov 12, 2018
  19. Need proof from them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2018
  20. Proof is in the leaderboards

Posted Nov 16, 2018