• 800 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6703 Players Online
  • 5903 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Christmas Lobby Showcase!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by cadbane86140, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Hello there! Today is a little bit of a different video and we are checking out the new Christmas Lobby! Just like the Halloween video this is my first reaction to everything and all I have to say is that it looks amazing! The builds, the way things are and even the spawn is just awesome! I can't wait to play Christmas Chaos 2020 AND 2015 (yes I am using my immortal points for that!) I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don't forget to sub for more!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    partyin, xSlowWifi, aiirr and 3 others like this.
  2. Yet another great video from you, cadbane! It's always fun watching videos of people showing off something new like the new Christmas lobby, and I made sure to leave a like! Since you're using Immortal Points for Christmas Chaos 2015, I think it would be pretty neat to upload a Christmas Chaos comparison video between 2015 and 2020 whenever it releases. Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words! And that’s a really great idea I may have to do that! Thanks for the suggestion! What I’m actually planning on doing for the 2015 version is I’m gonna try and get some people together to help us out with it because I tried it in another friends MPS and it was really hard with 3 people! So stay tuned for that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36. likes this.
  4. I'm so glad to see videos such as this one being made! The build team killed it this year (as usual) with this amazing lobby! I always love seeing all of the amazing tiny details that are spread across the maps! For example, the Christmas lights "hanging" around the whole map are just so cute and make for such a nice touch. I also love the revamped gladiator arena - the colors just look super nice and it makes for a lovely change. I hope you make more videos like this in the future for those who are less familiar with the Mineplex community can get a closer look into what everyone looks like!

Thank you for the vid <3

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    cadbane86140 and parkourghost like this.
  5. Heyo

What a great video! I am so glad to see a wonderful reaction about the Christmas theme on mineplex. I especially can't wait for the new Christmas chaos to come out. I've been looking so much towards it. Another aspect I loved was your reaction in the video, in the beginning, you just rush right into it and start saying, "WOW, look how cool that looks", that really made me laugh and makes me full of joy :).
    @nimpy, I totally agree with you :) the build team hit the center of the spot. While I was evaluating the lobby and the Christmas theme throughout mineplex, I was amazed. I honestly think that the staff team deserves remarkable credit, since the lobby looks great, and not only that they add snow fight towards the beginning which is excellent since Christmas chaos isn't being released since the 7th, so it doesn't really hold the players back. Anyways great Job! :)

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    cadbane86140 and nimpy like this.

6. Nice video! I just have a couple of suggestions
    • I can hear a slight hum sound in the background - unsure if it's just me (sounds like your PC's fan maybe?)
    • Maybe when just flying around, use F1 so that the HUD is hidden - makes things "more spectacular"
    • Shaders! If your PC can handle it, shaders on Mineplex are amazing!

Thanks for the showcase as I unfortunately have not been able to go around the entire lobby yet!
    Keep up the amazing work!​

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    cadbane86140 likes this.
  7. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the support! I too love the Christmas lights hanging around the whole map it was so uniquely done and it's something that I have never seen in minecraft! I always love the holidays on Mineplex just because how awesome the lobbies are and the games they release!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
    nimpy likes this.
  8. Thank you so much! I am also so excited for Christmas Chaos that and Halloween Havoc are always a very anticipated gamemode for my friends and I! Also snow fight is so much fun, we had a really intense game yesterday while completing the advent calendar events that video will be released once the 25 days are done! So stay tuned for that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  9. Thank you so much! And the humming I totally didn't realize that there was a humming, I recently moved my mic for some reason and forgot to move it back haha. And I'm sure it could handle shaders I'll do that next time! Thanks for the suggestions!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020