• 2109 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4688 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Clans FAQ

Discussion in 'Clans' started by GrandpaNguyen, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What is Clans? How do I get started playing it? How does it all work?

You should check out this thread compiled by Fallen. It contains a lot of helpful resources for you and your Clan to get started!

What's the Mineplex Clans Discord, and how do I join it?

The Mineplex Clans Discord is Clans' official discord. On it, you can be first to be notified about Clans Events, updates, and discussions! Have a chance to suggest ideas into the Clans game-mode, and vote on polls that help decide what will go into the game! Join us today, through this invite link: https://discord.gg/7aGScYJ

I want to see the rules for Clans, where can I find them?

It's always good to keep updated with the rules!
    You can find the most updated version of the rulebook here.

Why can't I join Hardcore servers? What's the difference between those and Casual?

Casual servers are for players below 20 hours of Clans time. In this mode, Clans do not gain or lose warpoints with other Clans and therefore cannot siege other Clans. All other aspects of Clans are available in Casual, letting you learn without fear of siege how the game works. Once you are 20 hours in, you can move up to the big leagues (Hardcore), and challenge others to be the top Clan in a more competitive setting.

The sky is falling due to this pesky bug, where can I tell the sky technicians about it?

You can report Clans bugs here. Please be sure to be as specific as possible so that the bug can be re-created, so we can squash it!

Help, I am very confused. I am unbanned but when I try to log into Clans it says I am banned from Clans. I thought I served my time?

Every ban that takes place in a Clans server has an accompanying blacklist (a Clans ban), which are generally longer than the original ban (depending on your punishment history). This is not a mistake or false, you will have to wait it out or you can appeal it (see blacklist appeals).

Ah! I think I have been falsely blacklisted, where should I submit my appeal?

You can submit the appeal at mineplex.com/appeals like any other to have the ban removed. If you additionally want the blacklist removed, you must appeal at https://www.mineplex.com/clans-appeals.

Someone broke a rule on Clans!!! Where do I report them?

You can go report them here following these guidelines.

I’m very upset, I just lost my prized legendary to a cheater, can I get it back?

Yes, if you have evidence of directly losing them to a cheater (there must be evidence of the cheater cheating) and evidence of the legend’s UUID. See Clans Reporting.

I have suspicions that someone on the Clans team is not being very "upstanding," what can I do to keep Clans clean and report them?

If you have evidence that a Clans team member is not following rules, policy, etc. you should message @GrandpaNguyen with the evidence. If you feel for whatever reason that he cannot be trusted, you can submit a support ticket at mineplex.com/support (as with any other staff member).

Excuse me, people keep talking about a reset but I do not know what it is.

Clans seasons run for a limited amount of time, and reset based on a set schedule determined by the Clans Management team (as opposed to the past, where it was reset whenever there was an update to be put out.) At the end of the season or map, there is a reset of all servers. All bases, claims, maps, clans, gold etc. will be gone. The exception to this is, if you have unused banners or other purchasable items on the Mineplex Store, you will be able to use them in the next season (or map) (not including in-game already redeemed items like Dyes from Dye Boxes...)

Posted Jan 1, 2020
    Exclipse, Border, Fallen™ and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.