• 475 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6244 Players Online
  • 5769 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Cosmetic Free Challenge - Jurassicplex

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This is my 9th cosmetic free challenge video, in the Jurassicplex hub!

Q: How did this series come by?
    A: Back in 2017, I randomly wanted to challenge myself to climb tall objects without using any kind of cosmetics. But then, it became trying to climb to the 'tallest' object, which was mainly the Mineplex tree, but sometimes there were other tall objects to climb on. Eventually, it became the cosmetic free challenge series!

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  2. Hia Delux! The concept of the video is really unique and it was entertaining to watch you climb objects in the lobby without using cosmetics. I tend to do this myself while I’m just chilling and moderating lobbies. Apart from the content, I also really enjoyed your music selection for this challenge video. Overall great video, I enjoyed watching! <3

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  3. Never thought of this, might give that a try! Nice video tho

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  4. Heyo!
    This video is so cool! Back when I never had cosmetics, I would always wonder how to climb up large builds without cosmetics (when I didn't have any). I found the video entertaining, and love the music choice! Thanks so much for this guide/challenge video! I'm sure others would find It either entertaining or useful.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  5. It is honestly impressive how well you know the limits of your ability.

Posted Apr 15, 2021