• 155 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3371 Players Online
  • 3216 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Death Run Cinematic

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by chrris, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I saw the other trailer and decided to make my own!

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    Amg and Hazzer105 like this.
  2. Hi there!
    As someone who likes to work with the Replay Mod and edit videos, I can say that this is very well made, especially matching/cutting the video to the soundtrack. I’m also glad to see that the new game is generating lots of excitement from the community, it sure looks like a fun game to play! Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see what’s next!
    -Bob

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  3. Hey Chris! Really enjoyed this short production, as per usual. Your editing is really on point and this made me even more excited for Death Run. Keep up the fantastic content, you’re really talented as a Content Creator!

Posted Aug 12, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  4. Yo, I do enjoy the cinematic. Good editing skill. But since I’m giving honest feedback, here’s some constructive criticism. I just think the whole idea of it was over emphasized with the music, I feel the music didn’t match the vibe of the the intended target audience. It was like adding bond trailer music to a circus. But then again, you did a good job with the flash points, the text matched well with the music and overall Cinematics are a creative outlet so it was really just about you doing what you wanted with the footage you got. Love the work. I gotta make another vid soon but I’m waiting for lag to clear up on bedrock.

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  5. Hey, this was super clean and very well done! As mentioned, it's also made me super excited to play the game as I haven't had the chance yet.
    Great work again as usual, and keep it up!

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  6. Hi.

At first, I'd like to say I like this one more than an official trailer we've got (no offense to @qaslip, it's also good). Especially I like this music you chose and the montage. Overall, good job on this one, and also you did it pretty fast, which is cool.

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  7. Just makes me wish I had some time to sit down and grind this for hours even more, but I've gotta get back to college this weekend.

Posted Aug 12, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  8. In my opinion this should be the official trailer haha (no offense slip) I watched it earlier this morning on my phone and I was honestly so impressed, just a heads up when I type in "Mineplex" onto youtube you are the 3rd video that comes up, so gg haha. Really awesome to see content being made about the server and I hope you are enjoying the new gamemode. Great work again, can't wait to see what you do next

Posted Aug 13, 2022
    chrris likes this.