• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1584 Players Online
  • 1584 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Death Run - Cursed new Mineplex Gaming experience

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Thomas A. Anderson, Aug 13, 2022.

1. I have gone into some sort of Youtube hiatus since I am stuck on this terrible laptop with terrible audio. However, seeing Death Run was released I decided to get down and record some very quality death run content and share my experiences of the game with you guys.

It was a quite mental, wretched but nonetheless fun experience. Only for people who wish upon themselves a deadly experience: Death run is quite the Bambi's mom experience.

I kindly ask you to ignore the ludicrous audio of this video, please redirect any complains to the absolute bloke who sold me this scam laptop,

With that aside, I hope you enjoyed this Minerplex content.

Posted Aug 13, 2022
  2. Posted Aug 13, 2022
    Mappable, Rebel_Guy and KilledByVoid like this.
  3. OP OP Posted Aug 13, 2022
    Audeerble, Rebel_Guy and dutty like this.
  4. Hia Thomas! I really enjoyed watching your video and seeing your authentic experience with our newest game on the server, it was quite funny. All of the beeps and keyboard slams were quite accurate haha! I really love Death Run and I honestly declare it to be my new favorite game even though I rage sometimes! Great video as per usual and I hope to see more content from you moving forward. :)

Posted Aug 14, 2022
    Thomas A. Anderson likes this.
  5. Thank you for the feedback Amg, I was beginning to think my only feedback would be Timmy's not-so-wholesome parkour map link.

I am glad that you were entertained even if the video was quite different :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2022
    Amg likes this.