• 1144 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5727 Players Online
  • 4583 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mineplex deleted my ban thread

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IamTheBlazekin, Jan 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Posted Jan 6, 2020
  2. >inb4 removed again

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  3. it will be gone before we know it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  4. same bro I have 4 false bans so far and none have been removed from my /ph so if it happens again I'll get banned for like 60 days lol

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. this is very unfortunate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2020
  6. There is a reason your thread was deleted, as seen in the screenshot you have provided. It is not open to talk about publicly, which is probably why this will get deleted as well. If you would like to become unbanned than you can create an appeal, and you might become unbanned. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. Hello!

Seemingly, Mineplex had a good reason to do this. But nevertheless, you should respect their decision. They obviously made it for a reason, and it seems pretty fair to me. They clearly didn’t want you discussing this with other players; therefore they deleted the thread. Punishments really have no reason to be discussed here; as they should be dealt with staff. Sure, it wasn’t a real punishment, since it was a false ban, but still, we wouldn’t want everyone posting about their bans and their appeals. It completely goes against a lot. I’m not going to argue with you, but I certainly wouldn’t argue with Mineplex’s decision. Clearly they had a good reason for deleting your thread, and you therefore shouldn’t go ranting about it. Even posting this thread about them deleting it is slightly disrespectful.

~LT

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  8. Your thread being removed: Your thread was removed as you and many other people were posting videos of themselves or others getting getting banned. Posting videos of other people getting banned or yourself banned, false or not, is not an appropriate thing to be discussed on our forums. If someone gets banned, no matter the case, they should either be appealing the ban because it is false or they believe it's false, or they should just be accepting the punishment because it wasn't false. These videos on our forums are quite simply just not meant to be here and serve no purpose here. In no way is this a coverup. We completely understand and acknowledge that our anti-cheat is not perfect and can false ban. You are definitely not the first person to say this.

Your hacking ban in-game not being removed/your ban stacking: Your hacking ban was indeed removed and it will not be "erased' from our system. The only time a punishment is completely wiped from our system is when very specific things happen (that I will not be going into because they don't apply to you). In order for a punishment on your /ph to be completely erased and you never seeing it ever again is only if we specifically asked a developer to go into the code and remove it. This can be a tedious and time-consuming task if we asked our developer team to completely erase all false punishments that were removed for "insufficient" or any other removal reasons that are simply done by a staff member (like yours in the video). Hacking Severity 2 and Severity 3 bans do not stack. Severity 2 hacks are always 30 days long (become 40 after a certain amount of Sev 2's are stacked up) and Severity 3 hacks are always 40 days long. If you're banned by GWEN, it will always be a Severity 3, but only cap at 30 days instead of 40. No staff member should think you're suspicious because of this; they can obviously see it was removed because of a mistake either on part of the anti-cheat or on part of the staff member.

Since this is more of a rant video than an actual gameplay video/showcase video, we ask that you keep this to your wall. Because of this being more of a rant on/about Mineplex and there was a lot that needed to be addressed here in order to not have false info spread from the video, we'll be locking this. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.