• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9736 Players Online
  • 6846 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex down again?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by qxh, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't worry everyone mineplex may be down for a few moment's hopefully will be back up soon, (just a question, is everyone else having this) if so the playercount is down by %99 leaving 3/4 players left online! Goodnight everyone! or day or afternoon!

Posted May 25, 2020
  2. Yeah, it's down for me right now.

Posted May 25, 2020
  3. Hey!
    Yes, Mineplex is down for me right now and is saying theres 3/4 players on but it fails to log me in. I'm pretty sure the server is just restarting due to multiple lag issues at the moment so hopefully it'll be up and running soon :D

Posted May 25, 2020
  4. Maybe just an update there is. Normal thing not every time it's issues

Posted May 25, 2020
  5. Hey!
    From what I heard, Mineplex had some issues with players being able to join games, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some connection issues as well. Hopefully this shouldn't take too long to fix as it was announced that Mineplex was restarting.

Posted May 25, 2020
  6. I think they are restarting the server because multiple players were having trouble getting into games and leaving

Posted May 25, 2020
  7. There were lag issues when I played, however be patient we haven't been given an official reason as far as I'm concerned. I would say just wait for it to start back up and don't focus on the reason it went down.

Posted May 25, 2020
  8. I'm going to lock this thread as we don't really need speculation.
    Yes the server is currently down. I can 100% confirm that multiple Developers are actively working on getting it back up.
    I can also 100% confirm that this was on purpose, since there was a server-wide announcement before the server went down, notifying everyone that the server was restarting and would be back soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted May 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.