• 975 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3554 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Mineplex Eternal Rank Giveaway]

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Grandmaster, Jan 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone!

I decided that I wanted to give away an Eternal rank whilst the sale was still on. The winner of the giveaway will be chosen in 2 and a half hours, which is at 3am EDT.

In order to enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread with a number between 1-10, and also the in-game name that you want the rank to be received on. The first person who guesses the number / the person who is closest to guessing the number at 3am EDT will win the rank. I would prefer to give the rank to a person who currently has no rank, but you can still win the giveaway even if you do currently have a rank. If a player with Eternal wins the rank I'm happy to buy them a month of PPC or an Eternal rank on an alternative account/an account of their choosing.

Thanks & good luck!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    zHalo and KerbalBoy like this.
  2. Hey Grandmaster! Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway! Since I'm happy with Titan I'll be entering for a friend.

IGN: Crazyant102
    Number: 7

Thanks again!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  3. Hey! I appreciate what you're doing, but since I've no need for Eternal, I'll enter a friend :D

IGN: ScarletBlood37
    Number: 8

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. I'm not entering for myself, Eternal is such an ugly color
    IGN: joerock777
    Number: 3

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  5. IGN: agaresmask
    Number: 5

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  6. Hello! Thanks so much for hosting this. Since I'm Eternal, I'll enter for my little sister who's always begging for a rank.
    IGN: ReeseGames12
    Number: 2

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  7. Hello! I'll enter in for my friend.
    IGN: ShatteredAbyss__
    Number: 6

@LT Tombstone 77

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  8. Hi thegrandmaster, ty for this amazing gift ily
    Number: 4
    Ign: Deliqhted and since I have eternal rank the other option is what id like, ty ily have fun

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  9. Giveaway Over!

The number was:

This means that the winner of the giveaway was PowwyYT. However, PowwyYT specified that he wants the account "ReeseGames12" to receive the rank instead, that's what will be done! Thanks to everyone who entered. This was my first giveaway, and it felt nice to give a little to someone who really wanted a rank on the server.

EDIT: The rank should have gone through now. If there were any issues with the rank coming through please PM me on the forums and I'll ensure you/your sister receive the rank. @PowwyYT

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2020
    xGetRektedx, PowwyYT, Im_Ken and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes, she received it. Thanks so much!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    GAM and Grandmaster like this.
  11. Hey, thanks for your generosityattitude.

IGN: iKylq
    Number: 9

Thanks again!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  12. Heyo!

First off, congrats to the Winner!

This was super nice of you to do this! Very smart of you to do this during a sale as well! I love when community members do a rank giveaway to help out other people who may not have the money to buy themselves a rank so thank you so much for that! ^-^

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    GAM and xGetRektedx like this.
  13. I'm sorry, but the giveaway already ended. :( Thanks for trying to enter! Next time I do a giveaway I'll try to ensure that there is a slightly longer time period to be able to enter the giveaway :P

<3 Before I turned 18 I didn't have a method of purchasing ranks on servers, which meant that I was really obsessed with ranks on Minecraft servers. I liked the idea of being able to give away a rank to someone in a similar situation to what I was in a couple years ago.

I'm going to be trying to get the thread locked now :) Thanks everyone once again!

Forum Staff Note: Thread Locked ~ Giveaway Ended

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.