• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6969 Players Online
  • 4079 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mineplex Housing glitching issue

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ChocoCorgi99, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I play in Minecraft Bedrock, and i’ve noticed that when i do housing on Mineplex, my house always glitches. Just recently, i had a build i was almost finished with, and i went to exit to the lobby, and when i went back to my house, it was basically with. most of it gone! If there’s a way to get the build back (most likely not and i’ll have to redo the whole thing), please let me know. ;-;

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  2. I have not noticed this as the last time I went on Housing, it was empty. I think the only thing you can actually do is either submit a report ticket or submit a bug report @ https://mineplex.com/bugs. I hope this issue is fixed with your Housing!

Posted Apr 14, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and ChocoCorgi99 like this.
  3. Ok, thanks! I’ll look into that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2020
  4. Hey there! Unfortunately, you have ran into a bug on Creative Housing. The bug is known already, and hopefully a fix will be made soon. If you would like, feel free to report the bug here. I also highly recommend reading through the Bug Report Guide, found here, to inform yourself about the necessary criteria for a successful bug report.

Sadly, you will not be able to recover your house, and you will likely have to rebuild it. Luckily, Creative Housing is back up as of now, so you will be able to do so.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted Apr 14, 2020
    ChocoCorgi99 likes this.
  5. That helped! Thanks! I’ll definitely have to be working on the house again, but i do hope they will be able to fix that bug in no time. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  6. Since this isn't an idea and you have been directed to the bug form, I will be locking this thread. If you have any ideas feel free to post another thread. Thanks

Thread locked

Posted Jun 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.