• 443 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5297 Players Online
  • 4854 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex is so laggy past few days, why? (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Therealmcfry, Jan 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Why has bedrock been so bad with lag? I go on to servers with more people (40,000 to be exact; Cubecraft), and it’s all fine. It’s not my wifi believe me. My ping is 49.. Anyone else? Is mineplex trash with their lag? Or is Cubecraft just exceptional?

Thanks,
    Therealmcfry

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  2. Hey!

Currently, EU players may be having connection issues on bedrock (as stated in the Mineplex Discord). There is a huge internal update coming out soon hopefully to fix all this. I recommend you keep a close watch on Update Changelogs | Mineplex, as any updates that are public will be posted here.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  3. Got it. Thanks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 15, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  4. Hey there!

First of all, I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread to the Help subforum since it is better suited there. It’s a subforum where players can ask questions similar to this one, so I encourage you to post any questions or concerns you may have there!

Second, like @MØR stated above, EU players might experience some connection issues lately. The cause of this is still not known (at least not publicly) but will hopefully be fixed soon. If you are not connecting from Europe or Asia and are still experiencing this issue, I’d suggest trying to connect via a different IP. The two main bedrock IPs are mco.mineplex.com and pe.mineplex.com. This usually solves any lag issues I have.

Third, I’d encourage you to join the Mineplex Discord (if you have Discord) as it is very helpful to check the server’s status. There are three channels dedicated to showing the status for Bedrock, Java, and the forums. It’s very helpful when you’re experiencing connection issues such as these; you can always simply check if it is something on your end or if all players are experiencing it.

I hope this helped, and please feel free to message me with any further questions or concerns! I’ll be locking this thread now as your question has been answered.
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 18, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.