• 305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6638 Players Online
  • 6333 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mineplex isn't the same

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Uchiha Itachi, Aug 11, 2021.

1. I can't find his replies (think he left or got kicked from the discord), but essentially was saying how he was shocked that he was practically the only red tag to have negotiated his pay. This was around a year ago now (if not longer), and it's been even longer since hes been in any position that had access to that info, but if it was that bad then, I don't see any indicator that it's gotten better. Id bet a couple people who were there prob have screenshots of the convo somewhere, it'll just take awhile for me to find it.

Posted Aug 16, 2021
  2. i dont believe mineplex is dead and i confidence in mineplex java being revived and thats why i started playing there

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    Arshaad_73 and 90k like this.
  3. Coming from an Ex-Staff Member, people who have resigned make their own choices. Regardless, for the most part, saying "Ex-Staff are also acting kinda corrupt" is inappropriate and as to me, that seems like you're saying all ex-staff members are corrupt and some of us dedicated so much time to the server to make it the best it can possibly be. I've suggested countless ideas, contributed countless of hours to the server, and for you to say that Ex-Staff members are acting kinda corrupt is incredibly rude to the people who have made an attempt to make the server a better place for everyone. And don't mix the truth up with corruption because those are two different topics.

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    Cloudy, Minty and Sven like this.
  4. i agree with you i think most (95%) staff and ex staff here come with good intentions and if they do bad things its usally a mistake and staff is vital for the server to operate to sum it up i agree with your reply

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  5. It 90% is corrupt otherwise there wouldn't be so many high level immortals using blatant anti kb and reach, but you're an ex-staff so who are you to say it's not?
    Other reasons why mineplex died:
    - management doesn't care
    - cheaters
    - no updates
    - bugs
    - egirls/edaters ruining the vibe
    - tryhards in every game

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    Diestraction and StyxKiller03 like this.
  6. Well I think it's 1.9% corrupt1!1!!!

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  7. Fair enough
    Every game has them.
    Both Java and Bedrock recently got updates
    Again, every game has them, and they aren't that big of a problem really.
    Never run into either of those
    Liek you said, they are in every game. As in all servers have them. I recently tried all the other bedrock servers, and they all had most, if not all, of these problems.

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  8. And also,
    First of all, the fact that there are gigh-level hackers does not mean that most of the staff is corrupt. If anything, it just means that mineplex eventually starts needing to do IP bans. Also, the fact that he used to be staff means nothing, as many staff quit because of problems like that, and many quit entirely just because of those issues, so clearly being ex-stsff doesn't change anything.

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  9. Hey!

There is no denying that Mineplex has definitely changed over the years and your point on the drastic changes in the playercount is obviously true. I think there are a number of different factors that contributed to this, most notably the increase in competition and the lack of consistent development over the past several months/years. I can understand the frustration that a lot of people feel about this considering the overdue updates, lack of bug fixes, and the slower release of new measures to prevent more hacking on the server generally speaking.

That said, Upper Management has been making an effort to hire new developers for the network, most recently @Timmi6790 who has already been working on and releasing numerous new bug fixes and updates for Mineplex's Java server. Also, GWEN V2 is also under development which should ultimately prove to be a better version of the current anti-cheat, although specifics on when it will be released have not been disclosed yet. With that, while a lot of people have been pointing out the hacker issue on the server, hacking is really an issue on every Minecraft server and there is no way to 100% eliminate that problem - only reduce. While GWEN V2 is definitely something to be excited about, it's still important to note that Mineplex's moderation team puts a huge amount of effort into punishing those breaking the rules and are constantly responding to /reports, forum reports, and other general reports even while some suggest the contrary, so the hacking issue cannot really be solely or primarily blamed for the server's decline.

To add onto my original points, I think a huge part of "lack of development" is the absence of new and original content being released onto the network which I personally feel like is a major factor that affects the popularity of the network and hurts the network in terms of being competitive with other servers. I think that as more updates are rolled out and as newer content is released over the next several months, Mineplex 's Java server will have a stronger chance in growing rather than declining as it has been. Being a member of the Content Creator Council, I think it's also good to speak to the importance of content creators and their effects on the attention servers get. The team has been accepting new Youtubers and Streamers onto the network's CC Program and has always made an effort to root out talented individuals to produce content on the network, although it's no secret that Mineplex has also lost content creators over the years as well. I would reasonably guess that as more updates and new features are released, the higher the number of content creators producing content on Mineplex will be.

Obviously there's really just a lot of factors that have gone into the current trend of the server, but those are just some of my thoughts on everything and there will probably be both agreements and disagreements, but hopefully this gave you a better insight into everything and helped answer your question. :)

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. that's quite a lot of things to spread between 10%

this thread is for the java version, which, is littered with them. edaters aren't as common on bedrock

also catfan i cannot tell u how surprised i am to hear u say that bugs "arent that big of a problem really" especially given the fact u are a bedrock player

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  11. I am sorry to say but mineplex has fallen into deep trouble. I think we all know if mineplex does not get a big update or new game soon it could die forever

Posted Aug 17, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. I've gotten used to themif they aren't game breaking, I pretty much just ignore them

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  13. I really do not have lag problems

You say that like being a bedrock player is a bad thing :(

Posted Aug 17, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 22, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  14. most staff aren't intentionally ignoring this. If they are even aware of it, a lot don't have the perms to punish for closet cheats.

Posted Aug 17, 2021
  15. are you being paid to say these things or something?
    so in the same reply, you both denied and admitted that staff are corrupt. Very nice.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  16. Its not that staff is corrupt, its just that the owners don't really care about mineolex.

There's nothing wrong with bedrock, clearly its doing. A lot better than its Java counterpart >=/

Posted Aug 18, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 22, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  17. With current leadership/development being who they are, things will not change.

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    90k and Zyta like this.
  18. is it true that mineplex is run as a collective leadership system i have heard that mineplex is run by collective leadership

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    xOeuf likes this.
  19. Its true

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  20. Yeah that

Posted Aug 18, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.