• 260 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6256 Players Online
  • 5996 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mineplex isn't the same

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Uchiha Itachi, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Yes, every game has cheaters, but for some games cheaters are rare and generally not a game breaking problem, on mineplex a cheater is a common thing, that's the difference

and about tryhards, yes, a lot of games have them too, but its the games that can either separate them from casuals or make casuals have fun despite tryhards being there that succeed

mineplex does neither of these things, and it is dying(so is hypixel tbh, the only thing that keeps hypixel alive is the fact 99% of tryhards are addicted to the game and the fact that there is no other decent java server to go to)

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  2. I actually 100% agree with you, and can also say, from experience, that a lot of this stuff applies to the bedrock mineplex server too, except there you got more players, and cheats are even more harmful due to a lot of players being simply not that good or on platforms that are harder to play on

Especially the hacker problems, and the "level 90+ players with high paid ranks that use cheats blatantly"
    , I remember encountering so many of these people that it just seems insane, but I honestly think its the staff either refusing to ban cheaters OR being too bad to recognize them, not to mention the fact that the current report system is highly inefficient(although they are supposedly working on a /report command for bedrock, so I don't think critism for the report system is necessary)

Not gonna go into detail, but I once reported a guy who had clear reach, a autoclicker, and wasn't even looking at me while hitting me, and was moving at a high speed while moving behind and to the sides, and all of that caught on a video recording, they called "insufficient evidence" on it

Posted Sep 14, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  3. LOL, what? Hypixel recently peaked at 210k players over the summer. The only reason it is going down is because School is starting back up. It still casually reaches around 90k-110k on the weekends. The server is no where near to "dying."

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    anna dot and Ian923 like this.
  4. Im sorry man skywars is just so fun

Posted Sep 15, 2021
  5. The Server is dying, the amount of new players is small, like I said: hypixel only lives on the popularity it built up, and old players regularly returning, not because the server is actually good

Also: the server didn't peak 210k players over the summer, it did in April, and it was more of a one time thing by the looks of it, since then the player count generally dropped, ESPECIALLY DURING THE SUMMER, there literally were more players in february, march and april than there were in july and august, and the overall player count on hypixel seems to be slowly declining ever since the mentioned 210k peak

Googled most of these stats btw, I'd recommend you do some research too before you again try to tell me the only reason for the drop in player counts is the beginning of school, because as statistics from the summer(june-august) prove: it was already dropping before school started

Posted Sep 15, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 15, 2021
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  6. Meh, fair enough. You've proven your point and therefore I concede.

Posted Sep 15, 2021
    Diestraction likes this.
  7. In other words, everything is dying, just at different rates.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  8. "Evolution, Morpheus, evolution. Like the dinosaur."

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  9. This is a strong oversimplification, but yes, Minecraft multiplayer (espeically on Java edition) in general is not in a good state mainly measured through hypixel as it has the majority of Minecraft players, and by the majority I seriously mean like 2/3rds, if not even more

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    ItsMeTanish and CatFan105 like this.
  10. there's also alot of people playing on cracked servers, but I don't think they really count.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  11. Nah cracked server players are mostly people with cracked accounts, and they don't belong in the community in any way.

Posted Sep 18, 2021
  12. I kind of agree with you, that is why I feel like us, as the community should do something about it

Posted Sep 20, 2021