• 981 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5441 Players Online
  • 4460 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Join Date

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Though I'm not entirely sure, I know I've been on this server for at least 3ish years, if not 4 lol, honestly I miss those old days when Minecraft used to be more popular though lol

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  2. Heyo!

I joined Mineplex around late 2014 early 2015 (I'm not 100% sure) but I know for sure it was at least in 2015 because that's when I began to play Mineplex quite a bit. I fell in love with the server and then in 2017 I was inspired to apply for Trainee (didn't go so well) and then in 2019 gave it ago again and here we are I'm now a Sr.Mod.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  3. I believe I joined Mineplex back in late 2018 on the Bedrock server. Mineplex was really my first server I had ever tried out before, and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, I didn’t have a computer at the time, so I resorted to playing the Bedrock server and never quite experienced Java until I received my computer. Either way, the server encouraged me to come back countless times, and I’m glad I did.​

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Idin and Walker like this.
  4. I joined around mid-late 2014 (on my brother's account). I remember the date exactly: 2nd Sept 2014. The first game I ever played was DMT, followed by Bridges and then SSM. I've been with this server for a while now and formed many memories, and I pretty much exclusively play Mineplex.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Idin and xGetRekted like this.
  5. Initially, when I joined, Mineplex was one of the biggest servers on Minecraft at the time (mid 2014), so every Youtuber I watched and friends I knew played it. However, what really made me want to play was ParkerGames, formerly known as MineplexOfficial, who was my favorite Youtuber at the time. I joined around early 2014 when I was 13 and I was completely infatuated with it, but as time went by I was on and off with playing on the server and didn’t really get back into it until late 2016 / early 2017. I became staff for the first time on April 28th, 2018 and later resigned in October of that year. The second time around, I got accepted on March 23, 2019 and I'm currently still staff! I recently hit my one year which was super exciting. I hope to be here for a long time too.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  6. Alright, so I believe I started around late 2015, early 2016 on a VERY old account. I remember the days Mineplex was bigger than it unfortunately is right now, and you would always be sure to get into a fun game at any moment.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  7. November 2013. first server i played on.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  8. Hi!

I first joined back in December of 2014. Since then, I've sort of been on and off until around August of 2019. From then on, I've been playing as much as possible.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. Heyo!

I originally joined Mineplex in early 2015 but then in late 2015 my account got hacked. I took a small break but then I joined back in 2016. I did take another 1 month break 2 months ago but it wasn’t really a break I just was a little inactive for a month.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Idin likes this.