• 689 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9981 Players Online
  • 9292 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Mineplex levels 101-200

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Krystal The Fox, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm for added levels as long as they aren't impossible to achieve (200 million exp), 50 million exp in total should be enough to achieve the highest possible level

To what Dennis said above: I want new levels, that's my number one outcome but if it's impossible to level up then there's no point, if we were to continue on there'd need to be some sort of algorithmic adjustment.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  2. 50mil is way TOO much. You also need to think about, that the goal should be possible for EVERYONE and not only for players, who have 100 for over a year and still played hours every day. Level 100 at all is a thing, that takes alot of time, but 50mil....never. I would go a max of 20mil-25mil, but higher not.

Also a thing I wanna point on: The total exp for 100 should NOT be changed at all too

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  3. The issue with having 100 more levels would be exactly what void said, as you'd be stuck on those levels for a nearly infinite amount of time, since there's not many games where you can grind out absurd amounts of experience anymore. 1-100 is hard enough as it is.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
  4. I really don't agree with adding more levels. Most level 100s want to see prestiging.
    Also I agree with Void, adding some type of symbol every time you get to the highest level you could keep on unlocking them and in the future at max you can use whatever symbol you'd like to use.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Zomaholic and KilledByVoid like this.

5. The Idea we had was only a Crown symbol. Once u reached 100, you unlock at the first 1mil exp the crown symbol next to ur level. Every 1mil exp after that, you get a new color. Up to 10 different colors (10 mil exp)
    Each Crown Level comes with a new reward (curently there are only Ideas for cosmetics) + a Title too, that goes over 4 Tiers.

We planned the Ideas with the Level 100 Discord and most of the players liked the ideas.

Also imo if there will be any changes on the Level system.....ask the high Levels too (Even the Level 100's). They know the best, how the level system works and what would be possible for everyone......and not only for those, who already own like 20+mil exp.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  6. I really like this idea as it gives others who have achieved everything more achieving!

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  7. I remember discussing some sort of prestige system where when you pass level 100, it’ll go back to 1 but adding something like a star beside your level to show that you’ve past level 100 once before. Don’t remember what happened with that idea @EmmaLie

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  8. Personally I would just like a chance to get something to get past level 100, such as what void mentioned, a star next to your name that you can level up every 1 million exp per say.

Personally, I think this decision should be made by people that are close to (within 2 levels) or at level 100, as they're the ones it effects, as well.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    KilledByVoid and PandaFyre like this.
  9. Im gonna be the 5th bedrock level 100 (from what i know) so there not too common on bedrock but i guess java has quite a few

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  10. Maybe you guys could do what splatoon does, restart from level 1 but with a special icon indicating you restarted, but your rewards keep going up and then you can get to 1** or 1*** and after that maybe you could max out as *MAX* level? It wouldn't be easy but it would give crazy rewards! Maybe a winning effect or something.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.
  11. I agree with this idea! I feel like there shouldn't be a limit to what level you are. They should also add a leaderboard of the highest leveled players!

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  12. In my opinion, I don’t think this should be added. There are only a few level 100’s and most people aren’t even close. So making it go up to 200 wouldn’t be a good idea in my opinion. Also, I think level 100 is a nice number to end with :p

Posted Sep 19, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
  13. Welp ur wrong....there are 1. like 400-500 Level 100's and 2nd there are alot of ppl with 90+ aswell.

But I agree with the fact, that Level's should stay at 100 and should not go up. But a system where you earn crowns (like I said befor) would be fine + its actually not as insane with the exp as new levels

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  14. I agree with the crowns system; however, I don't believe it should be added in front of your level, rather in the /stats GUI under the level bottle (I believe is in 'Global'). Either this or we add a crown and a number: Example -

Prestige 1 - 1♛
    Prestige 2 - 2♛
    So on so forth ~

This is similar to @Potato 's idea that is also above; in which it is the splatoon system '1*, 1**, 1***'. I've always wanted to see something like this implemented; however, due to the stats migration they were unable to do it (for reasons I have no idea why, but T3 has now said they can go ahead and put something like this in, so I'm excited).

~ Peace

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  15. I feel that just showing the user has made it to prestige 2 in /stats is not worth it and will not give the recognition those who have made it to Level 100 deserve. For one, /stats of player's is something that is rarely checked and I feel as if recognition of the prestige only visible here would not motivate players to prestige. They'd also appear as a largely inexperienced player when talking chat for a long period as it would not be recognisable whatsoever. Instead, I much rather the 1♛ and 2♛ idea in chat as it allows others to easily recognise that it is an experienced player who has prestiged rather than hiding it in the /stats menu.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  16. Hmm, I understand. I check stats a lot still, didn't realize that most of the community just don't bother to use it. It's a pretty solid command(though the website shows stats now).

Crowns is a much better solution which I have also seen on some other servers (different style of prestige emblems like stars and such) so this would be the better option rather than the stats one.

Posted Sep 19, 2018

17. The crowns we planned are a bit different. They will be colored and not with numbers. Every 1mil exp, you unlock the next color + a custom reward. That's what we got about it on the Level 100 discord (with a few other changes too)

Posted Sep 19, 2018
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.
  18. I personally play Mineplex every day and I'd only use this command a few times a week at most. The only stat I am really interested in is the user's level which gives me a good overview of their skill/experience level. The times I do use is it when I occasionally check a player wins within the game I am playing, which again is only very rarely. I feel a lot of other users a similar to me in not using the /stat command or the stats on the website which is why I am against only showing it within that menu.

Was more so commenting on the concept of a crown displaying in chat instead of only in /stats rather the actual implementation of such.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
    JN_PlayzMC likes this.
  19. I'd rather be reverted to 0 but with a crown

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  20. The color system is cool, so like with the levels themselves or will it incorporate a new color system?
    Levels - grey, blue, green, orange, red.
    new color system - A lot more colors.

I'd like to see brand new colors being added, however just having this idea would be good enough as I haven't really seen a level update in a while.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
    KilledByVoid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.