• 1269 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9707 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Maplead Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! Here’s my newest video! The maplead @Dutty ! I hope you guys enjoy, and thank you duty for interviewing!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    RobbiinK and doeo like this.
  2. "Admin is shiny and cool" I cannot get over that line enough xD Great Job on another interview!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Dutty and Ryan14VT like this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    dont care

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  3. No one said you had to watch

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2019
  4. Hey Ryan

I really enjoyed this interview, it was nice to see someone a little bit different from the typical staff team being interviewed. I liked the questions you asked too, you changed them up a bit and this is what made this video really good! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to some more interviews soon!!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Ryan14VT and NothinButNetYT like this.
  5. I love your videos keep it up and good luck in the SG tourney. I was asked if I wanted too but I was too busy I am kinda hoping you win!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    DeleteMe, Kollu and Ryan14VT like this.
  6. Hey Ryan! Dutty is honestly SOO kind and I am very lucky to have her as one of my subteam leaders. It is a pleasure to watch the interview and learn more about her job and the perspective in which she thrives. I love that you are interviewing all kinds of staff members and ranks alike, as it provides much variety in our viewing pleasure. Thanks!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  7. Hey!
    I really enjoyed this interview! Once again you've done an awesome job @Ryan14VT! I really enjoyed getting to learn more about the Builder team and how things are managed, so thank you! Overall, awesome video, I can't wait for the next one!

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Hi,

I have been watching all the latest interviews but I haven't got a chance to comment on these posts! Great job on these though, love the questions asked and the gameplay being involved. I also love that you are featuring a variety of ranks from Leaders, to builders! It really helps the community gain a better insight on specific staff roles and even allow applicants to gain more information if they want to apply for that job.

Awesome work, can't wait to see more!

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Ryan14VT and NothinButNetYT like this.