• 1235 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3814 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Mod Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I'm here with another mineplex staff interview! I hope you guys enjoy. Thanks @Kyuine for taking some time to do this interview, I really enjoyed it! Have a good one everybody :)

-Ryan

P.S- The thumbnail is updated to Kyuine not Kywine

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You, Klobby and Kyuine like this.
  2. Awesome video! Watching it in class, it’s amazing. Nice job @Kyuine :)

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, RealWand and Kyuine like this.
  3. Hey!

Thanks, Ryan for finally taking the time to let me do this interview for your channel! I had a lot of fun and I am glad I could finally have a chance to talk to you while doing the interview as well!

Hope everyone else enjoys and have a good one guys!

-Kyuine

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, saltyfishhy, Klobby and 2 others like this.
  4. Ayy!

@Kyuine Awesome job buddy. I was really happy to see yet another video and was even more excited to see you, Kyuine. This was a great video and I really like your style Ryan. Your videos have definitely improved so much and I can tell you're doing a lot better! Good job with this one, and keep up the great work! You're a true inspiration to all of the members of this community.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Kyuine and Klobby like this.
  5. Yesss Kyuine!

I'm glad these staff team interviews have returned once again after a while and I see you have improved a lot in editing since then. Quality just feels way better than what it used to before and I believe a lot of people have already noticed and appreciate it.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see who you'll interview next!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Kyuine and saltyfishhy like this.
  6. Hey!
    Awesome video! I'm really glad to see this series return, I really love these videos! Thank you so much to you for keeping this series going and to @Kyuine for an awesome interview! I'm super excited to see this series is back! I can't wait for more!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Klobby and Kyuine like this.
  7. Heyo!

This was another great interview! I'm glad you decided to start the interviews back up again, you took a one month break and I'm happy your back with the great interviews! @Kyuine yesss Forum Moderator :)

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Nov 19, 2019
  8. Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. Dang it, I was really looking forward to an interview with Kywine. I wanted to understand how he always wins. I guess Kyuine is ok too since he was in the same mentor group as me.

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Kyuine and AshtonIsBad like this.
  10. Good job with this interview again! It's always nice to see you interviewing people on the Staff team, @Kyuine is a really nice and friendly guy so I'm glad you were able to arrange an interview with him. I really enjoyed this video, and good job pushing out two interview videos in such a short amount of time. I'm looking forward to some more great interviews!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Kyuine and AshtonIsBad like this.
  11. Heyo!

Another awesome interview, it's great to get to learn more about the staff team and it is nice to see you have kept this new introduction. I also like the thumbnail more as well. Nice quality, but maybe you should start the music earlier instead of during it and turn down your Minecraft settings. Either way good video, hope to see more soon!

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  12. Hey there!

Great job! I really appreciate you taking the time to interview so many different staff members to show an insight on some of our lives on the staff team on your channel. Keep up the good work!

P.S. - Good job @Kyuine :)

Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Kyuine like this.
  13. Thank you everyone! I really appreciate this! If anyone wants to be interviewed, just send me a PM :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 19, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.