• 852 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6931 Players Online
  • 6079 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - April Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Happy to see another fabulous newsletter! Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  2. Great newsletter as always :)! You guys are super amazing at what you do!!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  3. Awesome job on this month's newsletter as always! I loved hearing more about the FC and IT merge into CCO and it's always nice to see the staff statistics page and a little recap of the month. Great job everyone!

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  4. This was an interesting read. I never really was aware about the full scale of the COTC tournament and never imagined it to be as big as it is, and it's great to see that it's been such a success. I have to give props to everyone involved behind the scenes for committing to the event thus far. The section about the marketplace team was great as well; I really enjoy hearing someone like @joshuart who's talented and passionate about what they do talk about their dedication to that passion, and it's a treat to learn about something you're pretty much clueless on. Looking forward to the next newsletter.

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    chhase, 510bike and joshuart like this.
  5. Glad to see everyone’s enjoying the latest edition of the newsletter :). Had a lot of fun writing my article, it was really interesting getting to learn more about the Marketplace team.

Posted Apr 4, 2021
  6. Another good one, good job

Posted Apr 5, 2021
  7. Great newsletter!! <3

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  8. Great newsletter as always!

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  9. Great newsletter! It was fun reading about the Marketplace team.

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  10. I know my comment is a bit late. But, I wanted to show how much I appreciate the work diligence of each and everyone who worked on the April Newsletter. It's oustanding. Keep up the good work!

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  11. First time reader and I love it! It looks amazing! I am going to read this more often.

Posted Apr 18, 2021
  12. Geat newsletter as always! Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  13. I always feel like these newsletters are underrated, I wish there was a way to advertise these ingame so that more of the community is aware that this program exists. Nevertheless, lots of resignations, specifically huskie as I’m sad to have seen him go. Developers are always a loss for the community and I hope to see some new faces soon. Regardless, nice work on this!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  14. Great newsletter as always! Keep up the amazing work, I loved reading the photo captions.

Posted Apr 21, 2021