• 220 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1792 Players Online
  • 1572 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | August Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Aug 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Happy August! We hope those in the Northern Hemisphere have enjoyed your summer thus far, despite the scorching heat a lot of us have been dealing with. For this month’s Newsletter, we’ve got a bit more pizzazz—a new contest and Guess the Location for Bedrock rather than Java. Additionally, we have some intel on future Community Management events from the Community Management Admin and a recap on the Speed Builders tournament. Lastly, one of our writers wrote an article tributing Technoblade and his lovely contributions to Mineplex and the Minecraft community as a whole. Rest in peace, Techno.

Read the August edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Bedrock Location
    Mineplex Bingo

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  2. first

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  3. i was debating whether I should do that or not :/

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  4. Can't wait for the events :) My favourite place to be

Posted Aug 1, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.
  5. newsletter hype

Posted Aug 1, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.
  6. Whats funny is that Technoblade started his Youtube channel on Hypixel because at the time, Mineplex was the more popular server and he didn't want to compete for views with big names like CaptainSparklez. Who knows what would have happened if Technoblade started his career on Mineplex? Very interesting stuff!!!

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  7. should’ve claimed the spot

Posted Aug 1, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  8. Always excited to read the newsletter

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    EmmaLie and danb76 like this.
  9. Great newsletter as always team! I'm glad Bedrock is getting some attention in the newsletter games-wise as well, having the "Guess the Location" be a Bedrock event this time was neat! Also excited to see how the Bingo works out. Great work guys keep it up o/

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    WinteryOsprey38 and EmmaLie like this.
  10. Very interesting stuff coming up :o

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.
  11. Nice newsletter as always! Nice to see Bingo in the newsletter, that's always fun. Can't wait to read future newsletters!

Posted Aug 5, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.
  12. This was a great read, just like always. Thank you to the Newsletter team for working hard to develop these! I really enjoyed the update of the upcoming events, I am incredibly excited for a bunch of them and I didn't expect a few of them at all, so that's nice to see. The tribute to Technoblade was also heartfelt, and I also enjoy the bingo aspect! Keep it up!

Posted Aug 5, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.
  13. Great Newsletter as per usual! I really enjoyed reading more about what the Community Management has planned as far as upcoming/future events and I am sure that everyone is stoked to see more events planned. Though I do not compete in the hosted tournaments, I really enjoy seeing them at least being hosted...I feel that it truly brings the community together in a competitive interface. I also cannot believe it has been almost a month since I reinstated...Feels like just yesterday. My favorite part in this month's edition was the techno tribute and featured bingo! Very well put together as always. We love and appreciate our* NL team! <3

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    EmmaLie likes this.