• 2476 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15469 Players Online
  • 12993 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - December Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Dec 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I hope everyone enjoyed the rule changes article, especially considering it's the second one we've had in the NL (the first rule changes article was in the August edition back a few months ago). I really enjoyed reading all of the others and hearing what you all had to say about Bedrock Castle Defense, what you're thankful for and of course the wonderful art we have in the seasonal showcase. Hopefully you're all as excited for the first edition of 2021 as I am :D

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    zapig likes this.
  2. thanks for the art feature!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    andr3w likes this.
  3. Do people actually read these "newsletters'?

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  4. yeah believe it or not some people actually enjoy checking out the hard work of the staff team and reading any updates
    not to forget the occasional art posts and everything else featured in the newsletters

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  5. Great newsletter as always. I love the photography :)

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  6. Great newsletter!

The art showcase was cool to look at, I've seen @TheArrow'sShadow's work around the forums and it's very good so well done with that. Who knows, maybe I'll ask for you to draw mine some day haha. And @Dxterity your sketches were cool; I myself am working on sketching so it was neat to see another person's work.

The Rules Committee insight was an intriguing read, so thanks for putting in the work for that one @WowCaleb, it's appreciated. :)

Overall well done, looking forward to the first newsletter of 2021!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    WowCaleb and TheArrow'sShadow like this.
  7. Amazing newsletter as always! I always love having the opportunity to read through these, as the team does such a fantastic job putting these together :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  8. Mineplex newsletter does not miss! Glad to see this team staying so strong and consistent over the years, miss you guys.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Marzie likes this.

9. Once again, lovely and informative newsletter
    I have a quick suggestion for the next newsletter, it would be interesting to see a Christmas build showcase be featured in the next newsletter (either Mineplex related or not).​

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  10. Happy to see that the newsletter is still up and running! I had a friend on the team back in 2017. Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  11. Awesome! Thank you for the newsletter!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  12. Great newsletter.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  13. v pog

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  14. Wow, another awesome news letter! This was a very enjoyable read. I especially enjoyed the review of the new Bedrock Edition Castle Defense. The feedback was really interesting :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  15. Awesome newsletter!
    I really enjoyed reading through the “giving thanks” article, and found it very creative that you guys included a section describing what the community is thankful for! I also really enjoyed the art and photography sections this month. As always, keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    PROSTONE and Fusafez like this.
  16. Nice NewsLetter

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  17. idrk what "updates" there are to see lmao. mineplex sometimes goes months without updates. the only recent updates have been for Halloween and Christmas, but that's really been all I guess, and we already see a post about them on the home page. not really much of a need for a whole newsletter to be made about "castle defense/hhc was removed, new Christmas update".

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  18. rule changes, game updates/game reviews, staff statistics

not everyone looks at the updates on the home page and not everyone reads the news letter. no harm in posting it both places tho? i mean it's more likely people would see it that way~
    also the newsletter isn't made just for game updates. if you actually read the newsletter you would know that

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Fusafez and xGetRekted like this.
  19. Great!!! Thank you for the newsletter, glad I was able to come back to the Mineplex community! Enjoyed reading the article!

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  20. Thanks for another great newsletter! Keep up the good work.

Posted Dec 4, 2020