• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5190 Players Online
  • 5190 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | February Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Feb 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

As we roll into February and Valentine's Day is just around the corner, love is spread all-throughout the Mineplex atmosphere. Although a holiday update just ended, you might be seeing another if you recall what changes Mineplex goes through during this month! As you get ready for those fantastic updates, take a peek at the NL to see a 2021 recap, the New Years' Resolutions of the Mineplex community, the Seasonal Art Showcase, and your regulars!

Read the February edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

In addition, the Newsletter Team is looking for some new faces and applications are opening again this month! If you’re looking for an opportunity to apply your English skills, contribute more to the network, and work in an exciting environment with like-minded individuals, the Newsletter Program might be the subteam for you! In the past, applicants were able to choose whether or not they were interested in the 'Writer' or 'Editor' role on the Newsletter. However, at this time, we are only in need of writers. Hence, you will not be able to apply for the editor position this time around. If you are accepted and are interested in becoming an editor as well, you could potentially become one on the team in the future through an internal process, however, that is not necessarily relevant here as we are not looking for editors at the moment. Best of luck if you choose to apply!

Link to application - Applications close on February 25th!

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Location
    Guess the Staff Member
    Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  2. Who is Hence?

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  3. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Feb 1, 2022,
    Last edited Feb 2, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  4. I don’t see too much that’s new…

Posted Feb 1, 2022
  5. A great read, and good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  6. Good luck writers, I know I wouldn't be any good at it haha!

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  7. What is the age requirement for signing up?

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  8. I believe 13l seme as the other staff ranks

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  9. nice as always, love the design of it all

Posted Feb 2, 2022
    AveragePage3475 likes this.
  10. Awesome newsletter, excited to see this months updates and future bedrock edition events/updates this coming year.

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  11. Why would you need to be 13 to WRITE?

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  12. Hey!
    This newsletter was definitely a great read, I always enjoy the art section. It's crazy how talented and creative so many of you are! Great work to the team on this month's edition and good luck to everyone applying! <3

Posted Feb 2, 2022
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  13. It's writing something to be seen by the community

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  14. Depends on how many play people keep playing minplex… :)

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  15. Because it can take that long or longer for people to write “Well”.

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  16. Great read, looking for forward to what Mineplex has to offer for 2022! Thanks to the amazing staff!

Posted Feb 2, 2022
  17. Awesome newsletter, and as always amazing art showcase! I always like seeing the community artwork since I don't always get around to seeing it on the forums.

Best of luck also to all applicants! May your way with the pen be true :P

Posted Feb 3, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  18. Cool newsletter! I liked reading about everyone's resolutions.

Posted Feb 3, 2022
  19. It's more than just writing, you're joining a team where you have to collaborate and interact with others. We set age limits to make sure members will be mature enough to handle the duties of whatever team they join.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 3, 2022
    maevestarbaby and BlondieBrook like this.
  20. Good luck to all who decide to apply :)

Posted Feb 3, 2022
    Nuclear™ and BlondieBrook like this.