• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6213 Players Online
  • 3323 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter - July Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Another fantastic newsletter from the team! The admin interviews were great along with all the rest of the content. The Newletter team is definitely working towards giving the public a chance to see the insider view and understanding of certain teams with their work and I think that is appreciated by many. Once again, thanks to all of the lovely NL staff and I can't wait for the next one!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  2. Yet again there is a new wonderful newsletter! I really enjoyed reading through it and I learned many new things. Keep up the great work!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  3. Another great newsletter, as always! Neo's bio was, interesting, too.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  4. The Admin interviews were very interesting. Great newsletter!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    dollbo<3 and WowCaleb like this.
  5. look ma I made a cameo

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  6. Another great newsletter! Although I didn’t write an article this time around, I thought the team worked really hard on this one. Hopefully everyone enjoys it.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  7. Hello!
    As a Mineplex community member, I've always enjoyed reading the newsletter! It's especially exciting to see the new Trainees that were accepted in June, as I was accepted on the 20th! Overall, I loved reading the different articles and learning more about the new Admins. Well done!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 4, 2020
  8. Great job on this months newsletter, particularly enjoyed reading about the 2 new admins and the notes from the Bedrock update. Keep it up guys!

Posted Jul 5, 2020
  9. Fantastic newsletter! I really enjoyed this months edition :)

Posted Jul 6, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  10. Very exciting stuff! Thanks to everyone involved in putting together this week's newsletter, it was stellar. Seeing my name in the new Java Trainees section was really surreal, and I'm excited to be part of the team. Congrats to all my batchies!

Posted Jul 7, 2020
  11. cool and good

Posted Jul 8, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  12. As always, great newsletter! Really enjoyed reading this one, and I can't wait for next month's newsletter!

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  13. Definitely a great newsletter! Hope to read some more great newsletters in the future! C:

Posted Jul 10, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  14. great article!! <3

Posted Jul 13, 2020
    dollbo<3 likes this.
  15. Another great newsletter! The team is doing great! Keep it up guys :)

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  16. I know I'm late but another amazing newsletter, I love reading them so much. Thank you to everyone who worked on this month's issue! <3

Posted Jul 15, 2020