• 386 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5283 Players Online
  • 4897 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | July Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jul 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Happy July! The sun is starting to beam even brighter and as temperatures rise in most areas of the world, many of us are starting to enjoy summer. For this month’s Newsletter, we brought back the Seasonal Art Showcase! Additionally, we included a Staff Management team showcase where we spoke to several members of the team and asked them some unique questions. Lastly, we have our lovely regulars and contests.

Read the July edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Location
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  2. always fun to read these

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  3. Who doesn’t love a newsletter :)

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  4. let’s go i guessed the location

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  5. ez guess the location

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  6. Common NL W
    Really enjoyed this edition

Posted Jul 2, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  7. Let goo I will enjoy it

Posted Jul 2, 2022
  8. Newsletter is a common Mineplex W.

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  9. I always enjoy reading these newsletters. Always well done each month.

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  10. I quessed it! Great news letter !

Posted Jul 3, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  11. Once again an amazing newsletter. I personally enjoyed reading the StM showcase as it shows some insights on the people on that team which I personally found a fun read! Maybe there will be a Recruitment one in the future!

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    BlondieBrook and Niqhtys like this.
  12. :eyes:

Posted Jul 4, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  13. JULY! Time is really going by fast this year, and this is, as always, another amazing edition published by our wonderful and hardworking Newsletter Team. I really enjoyed reading through this month's edition! My favorite part in this month's NL was easily @Niqhtys's section showcasing our wonderful STM Members. They work so hard to make sure their mentees are comfortable, happy and growing in their positions and they absolutely deserve recognition! Something I also enjoyed in this edition was the Art Showcase. It's incredible that we have so many talented individuals within the community! Shoutout to those that were featured, all of y'alls art looks incredible. I again, enjoyed this month's NL and look forward to next months. <3

Posted Jul 6, 2022,
    Last edited Jul 6, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  14. Nice newsletter! I loved reading through the newsletter like I do every month. Can't wait to read next months!

Posted Jul 6, 2022
  15. Wow I really enjoyed this months newsletter.

Posted Jul 6, 2022
  16. Great newsletter I just got around to reading it, well done on everyone that worked on it!

Posted Jul 9, 2022
  17. Great Newsletter as always, good job team \o/

I really enjoy the art section because I can look at what the community has to offer, its definitely my favorite part of these newsletters. Keep up the great work :D

Posted Jul 9, 2022
  18. Been a while since I read one, but definitely enjoyed it, shoutout to you guys for the amazing work put in with these newsletters!

Posted Jul 10, 2022
  19. I’ve had so many people message me on discord asking about the burger question. No this is not a joke, I would pick a burger over anything.

Posted Jul 21, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  20. what about ur family

Posted Jul 21, 2022
    BlondieBrook likes this.