• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5298 Players Online
  • 5298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jun 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Happy June! This is an exciting month for many of us as we finish up our school year and spend some more time on ourselves and our hobbies. This month, one of our new writers wrote about Mineplex’s Bedrock development over time and another provided direct community insight on why Mineplex is near and dear to our hearts. Additionally, we also brought a new member onto the team. Congrats to Niqhtys on becoming a writer for the Newsletter!

Read the June edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute:
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess The Location
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Jun 1, 2022
  2. new newsletter who dis?

Posted Jun 1, 2022
    BlondieBrook, Amg and MrButtergamer like this.
  3. Nice job team! Loved reading about the history of the bedrock server.

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  4. Really another amazing NL by our NL Team! You guys are fantastic and we always appreciate everything you do for the community. Huge thanks to @Looof for the feature in this NL <3 Keep up the amazing work as always!

Posted Jun 2, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  5. Nice one y’all. Keep it up :D

Posted Jun 2, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  6. Nice read, I especially liked the 'Why we love Mineplex' section as it was interesting to read a variety of responses. It is fair to say there is something unique about Mineplex that keeps people around. Keep it up :)

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  7. wow so cool i guessed the build correctly

Posted Jun 2, 2022,
    Last edited Jun 2, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  8. Cool to see the history of the Bedrock server, didn't know it started off with just 5 games. Nice newsletter as alwayw!

Posted Jun 2, 2022
  9. Great newsletter

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  10. When do we get more players for java and a champions update?

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  11. Sick news letter!

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  12. Fantastic newsletter! I especially enjoyed reading Wintery's article on the history of Bedrock, as I wasn't really around when Bedrock first started and it was fun to read about its history. Keep up the great work, and congrats @Niqhtys on NL!

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  13. Thank you! :D

Posted Jun 3, 2022
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  14. I'm wondering, how were the responses for the "Why we love Mineplex" gathered?

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  15. Great read! For once I actually recognized the hub location in an instant.

Posted Jun 3, 2022
  16. Awesome Newsletter! I loved reading this newsletter and as always, great job with it.

Posted Jun 3, 2022
    flowtides and BlazeFire like this.
  17. Amazing read as always, well done team! I really liked the article about Bedrocks history, because while I was around back then, I wasn't a huge part of the community and mostly just kept to myself in my turf games so much of what has happened over the years has slipped my mind. It was a nostalgic reminder about what used to be!

Posted Jun 4, 2022
    WinteryOsprey38 likes this.
  18. Nice newsletter. Really shows how bedrock has gotten a lot worse since 2020, compared to when it was getting awesome updates left, right and centre in the first few years of its release

Posted Jun 4, 2022
  19. Judging by the feedback on these newsletters you'd think this server is doing better than ever :^)

A suggestion for next newsletter: Just like there is a "why we love Mineplex" section, add a "top community grievances" (or similar) section, where we can list the issues the community wants addressed most. How you figure out what issues those are, is up to you.

This would show you are at least aware of them and willing to own up and admit they need improvement.

Posted Jun 5, 2022
  20. Thank you for the suggestion. Although, I do not see how this would accomplish much. Addressing the top "issues" based on the insights of the community would not result in these issues actually being prioritized as the NL is created strictly for informative and entertainment purposes for the community. If anything, forum posts that gather significant traction would be much more proactive in serving as a catalyst for specific changes rather than a Newsletter article. To sum this up, admitting that certain things need improvement and making an article such as this will most likely not appear soon.

Thanks once again for your suggestion, and in the future, I'd highly advise using the suggestions box if you haven't already.

- Arjun (NL Lead)

Posted Jun 8, 2022
    BlondieBrook and Emiliee like this.