• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5077 Players Online
  • 5077 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | June Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Might be different for others, but for me, I saw the author ask in casual on the public discord "Need some people to help me out for an article for the Newsletter, dm if interested" so I dm'd.

Posted Jun 8, 2022
    Klobby likes this.
  2. Just commenting from a NL member's perspective, of course we're aware that MP has areas that require improvement. I do see how an an article on "why we love mineplex" is a bit 'in your face' and may appear like we're unaware of any problems, however, I think that's also reflective of what our reader's general opinion on Mineplex is. Most people who read the newsletter have favourable opinions overall of the network, as if you an overall negative view, you're unlikely to be involved enough to care about a newsletter.

I'm interested though if you have any suggestions on how an article along the same lines as what you are suggesting can be executed in practice? I don't think just reading what people dislike about the network would be productive or a good read (& Arjun also denied it), but I think there may be ways to spin it so it could be done. Realistically, I don't think anyone would care about a community/staff member admitting MP needs improvement when they have no influence over change, it would need to come from MP employees, who aren't involved in the NL. So, keeping that in mind, do you have any suggestions on what we, without any ability to make change on the network, could do?

In my opinion, the best way for something like this to be added is throughout other articles, which I think some writers already do. If an update comes out and we write an article on it, include a section where it includes feedback that is negative, instead of just that which is positive. Promoting this more within our team to not be afraid to provide opinions which are reflective of the entire community I think is a good idea.

Anywho, interested to hear your thoughts.

Posted Jun 8, 2022
  3. Once again great newsletter, shoutout to the NL team on yet again creating a fun, quick read about the things happening on and around Mineplex. Can't wait until the next one!

Posted Jun 9, 2022
  4. Great newsletter like always. Loved reading it this month, and I can't wait until next months newsletter! Keep up the great work.

Posted Jun 11, 2022
  5. Nice newsletter indeed! Just a really exciting thing to have in the community and I hope you keep doing this awesome work!

Posted Jun 16, 2022