• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5079 Players Online
  • 5079 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | March Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Mar 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

Although the month of love has come to an end, March and its full 31 days return! Mineplex has gone through several holiday updates in the past few months, but as we get into March, you'll see that it has returned to its original state. This past month, Mineplex brought back and added several new things--did you miss the update? No worries! This month's Newsletter will cover the Valentine's update as well as showcase the kind messages our community members wanted to convey to each other. This issue, we also have a very informative and in-depth article revolving around the new changes to the Content Creator program, and of course, our regulars!

Read the March edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

How To Contribute
    Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Guess the Location
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Mar 1, 2022
    Looof, aiirr, ChangoMC and 4 others like this.
  2. Another great newsletter!

Posted Mar 1, 2022
    GoldSlayer likes this.
  3. Sad to see how maupeole resigned =(

Posted Mar 1, 2022
    Zechariah King likes this.
  4. Interesting. Thank you for your service!

Posted Mar 1, 2022
  5. That message from @Ian923 really just made my day. Fantastic newsletter as always, thank you to everyone who helped write it.

Posted Mar 1, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  6. Posted Mar 2, 2022
  7. nice as always!

Posted Mar 2, 2022
  8. Dang we lost a lot of Managers in February that's sad to see. However, we also had some amazing promotions and people getting huge milestones (huge congrats to @CloudyDay1234 on 1 year and MA!!)

Awesome Newsletter as always, very informative about CC changes and the works! Keep up the awesome work o/

Posted Mar 2, 2022
    xLqnax and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  9. Lovely newsletter as always!

Posted Mar 3, 2022
  10. Still a fun read! Even if I didn't make it.

Posted Mar 3, 2022
  11. The highlight of every month - the newsletter. Sad to see so many staff leave but also some great milestones too! The Valentine's day update was awesome and I'm loving the newsletter games too ^^

Posted Mar 3, 2022
  12. Great newsletter. I'm extremely delighted to see that my love letter to @Mappable was included in this edition, and that he has indeed read it. I hope that he has taken my words to heart.

Posted Mar 4, 2022
    Ocelotguyy, Looof and Mappable like this.
  13. Love this!

Posted Mar 5, 2022