• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5298 Players Online
  • 5298 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex Newsletter | November Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Nov 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Spooky season is now over! If you're in the United States, you may be looking forward to Thanksgiving, however, if you're in Canada, we hope you had a nice Thanksgiving this past month! As the weather gets a bit colder and you're wanting to stay indoors, check out this month's November issue of the Newsletter! Through reading these articles, you'll be able to get a better idea of what changes Mineplex went through during the Halloween update! Additionally, you'll be able to gain some insight into what our new developer has been working on for the server alongside our regular contests and articles.

Read the November edition of the Mineplex Newsletter here

Suggestions Box
    Interview Interest Form
    Caption the Image
    Guess the Staff Member

Have any feedback about our content this month or the Newsletter in general? Share with us here!

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  2. Awesome newsletter as always, its hard to believe I've been on the staff team for a year haha

Very interesting to see the inside works of the Java hub! I didn't see it in person, but it was cool to see the process! Keep up the great work guys :D

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  3. Great newsletter! Loved seeing the process of the hub! Really appreciate all of the work that you guys do! :)

Posted Nov 1, 2021
  4. Sadly, there are just hundreds of players left on the server. I just miss the good times when Mineplex had at least thousands of players on.

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  5. Woah! Sweet newsletter!

I loved seeing the hub come together from the perspective of the build team, the build is gorgeous and to showcase it this way is something you don't often see. I also really liked how you guys tracked down community and staff members for comments on Halloween Havoc.

Keep up the great work, I'll have to be on the lookout for Decembers!

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  6. Apparently I kinda forgot to explore the lobby =|

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  7. Great newsletter as always!

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  8. This was a great read once again! I really enjoyed reading the Halloween Update recap! It was super entertaining to see what people thought of the update and their favourite parts of it!!! Great job as usual newsletter team!

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  9. I really loved this newsletter, especially the Halloween recap!

Posted Nov 2, 2021
  10. yet another great newsletter! Very nice :D

October FLEW by at the speed of light, we're already at nov wow

Posted Nov 4, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  11. I am a bit late with reading this woops

Nice newsletter! Also it’s so amazing to see that the whole building process of the hub is in this newsletter.
    It was my first teambuild with the MPBT and everyone did amazing!! And because it was my first teambuild I wanted to do a big part for the hub even though I had not much time, because of school. But anyway pretty proud how my castle behind the MP sign turned out and the Hub overall.

Posted Nov 5, 2021
    james610 likes this.
  12. It was fun being interviewed for this newsletter by the pro @WowCaleb : )

Posted Nov 6, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  13. Nice Letter! Thanks

Posted Nov 6, 2021
  14. gg

Posted Nov 8, 2021
  15. WOWWWWW so fastttt

Posted Nov 10, 2021
  16. Fantastic newsletter as always! I really enjoyed reading through the each section of the edition, especially the Halloween recap which was really awesome to read about. As always I can't wait to see what comes in the next edition and keep up the great work guys!

Posted Nov 14, 2021
    Niqhtys and Asteiph like this.